Fuel tankers

Seen a few fuel tanker vacancies lately requiring little in the way of experience or even ADR tickets etc…

Can’t find the wages on offer, it just says (competitive) I currently earn pretty well for what I do and I’m mon - fri with regular hours.
So really would like to know what they pay before I applied?

Heard over the years the wadges along with the quality of the contracts have gone down hill. Is that rite?

Vacancy I’m interested in is hoyer at Kingsbury. If anyone has any info that would be great.

Rattray

Drove petrol tankers for many years and no it’s not the job it was re wages and conditions however still better than lots of others out there.
Years ago you had to have plenty experience as a driver before you were even considered but who knows nowadays. I would imagine the likes of Hoyer would not take on a complete novice but maybe they are struggling for drivers at that depot. You will certainly need an ADR to do the job. I know someone that works out of Grangemouth and he is more than happy with the job.
Don’t know exactly what he is paid but he says it’s his best job so far and he is in his late 40’s and done quite a variation of work.
Only way to find out more is apply. What have you got to lose?

As the advert states no ADR or PDP required, Hoyer, is recruiting in some regions and you don’t need experience, training is second to none if you can pass the assessment. Good luck

Hoyer can be a very strict company to work for and that is why a lot of people moan about them but get on with the job and you will not have any problems.The shifts are 24/7

From what I’ve read Hoyer will take you and train you to do the job their way. And that said training is very good.
But your terms and conditions aren’t comparable with what longer serves in the industry get and also the shift patterns will ■■■■ the life out of you. Day shift, night shift and weekend are all part of your rota and you’ll have start times at any hour of the day or night.

So it sounds as though my shift pattern will be worse… it states 32hour week■■? Is over time expected or offered? Anyone know what your payed for the minimum 32hrs?

If you do the job expected and to procedure you’d have no problem, doing extra shifts will / would be expected

Any idea on the pay then anyone?

Rattray:
Any idea on the pay then anyone?

£15.50 all hours