Fuel tank alarms

Has anybody any experience of having these fitted to the fuel tank of a tractor unit? A couple of my mates have had their fuel done recently and am thinking of fitting one?

I have one I bought then fitted myself.
Uses shock sensors and has flashing led and strobe, you can add a module to txt you if alarm activated.
I will look up the wedsite link and post later.

I have a fuel level monitoring alarm factory fitted on my Actros. It has gone off twice so far, both times in French service stations. It doesn’t start until the level has dropped by approx 100 litres, but on both occasions has scared the thief away. If I didnt have it, I would almost certainly have lost a lot more.

Thanks, this is the sort I was thinking of, from trucksecure. It doesn’t look too difficult to wire in yourself.

Get a battery powered shed alarm from B&Q they work spot on and are remote control .

Dan Punchard:
Get a battery powered shed alarm from B&Q they work spot on and are remote control .

Didn’t think of that, will have a look.

bazstan009:
Uses shock sensors and has flashing led and strobe, you can add a module to txt you if alarm activated.

Thanks, Did you get your from trucksecure?

nyk473l:

bazstan009:

Thanks, Did you get your from trucksecure?

Yes mate that’s the one.