FUEL shortage

Any one know if the boarder farce and the RNLI have run out yet…NO I thought not

The only ‘shortage’ is that intended for the sheep that the government and UN want to force onto bicycles, buses, trains and if they are rich enough to afford it into EV’s.

As a side note, my boy said he watched a rather well dressed fella park his mercedes on a HGV pump and try to dispense diesel into his car. He didnt look too pleased when the splash back drenched his rather nice looking suit! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I guess your having a childish dig at the rnli for saving people crossing the Chanel by boat , well I’ve very little knowledge of what they do but at a guess over the years many people have been very thankful for the rnli saving them , I personally are very happy for them to have as much fuel as they require , but then I’m not one of farages puppets

Wether you believe it. Some woman phoned BBC wm earlier said I’ve seen somebody filling bags for life with petrol at my local station.

God knows of its true. But if they did what goes through there minds
. And if fake news what makes people say these things.

essex_diesel.jpgMeanwhile help spotted in Essex on route from Dover ■■

Because no one is talking about the ongoing strikes @ DVLA being the real cause of the current “shortage of drivers” - the doors can now open for this influx of foreign labour that our enemies the Road Haulage Association are aways asking for…

With that, one of the great upsides of Brexit - Limited immigration that causes labour shortage that causes wages to rise sharply - is being undone before our very eyes…

It is as if the Media, BOTH sides of Parliament, and the RHA - are in this together to achieve a Reverse of Brexit, now that they think Farage et al have all been kicked safely into touch - forever…

Maybe that outcome for the last three elections - wasn’t actually the worst that could happen though…
Be careful what you wish for, Leftie Remainers!

I said I’d vote for any 4th name on the ballot paper who currently have zero MPs… If that 4th name isn’t anything to do with Farage - THIS one will do! :smiling_imp:

BBC News: Fuel supplies: Mortar tanker tailed by drivers looking for petrol.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n … e-58767230

OwenMoney:
BBC News: Fuel supplies: Mortar tanker tailed by drivers looking for petrol.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n … e-58767230

Should have told them all petrol and diesel supplies have been banned with immediate effect to meet climate targets.I’ve been ordered to pour it all into the ground here.It’s what everyone voted for.