Fuel saving/then lets just waste it

im now on one of those fuel bonus schemes, told youve got to watch revs,idling, use cruise etc which is fair enough, if you dont achieve what they require you dont get it,driver looses money.
days job as planned
co-op leic-tip
blueberry foods leic-tip
fruit market leic -tip
salad works leic-tip
now jobs 2+4 [b/foods,s.works ] are the same place,the bays are 10 yrds apart,so why would you plan it to do b/foods-fruit market-s.works,fruit market is appx 5 mile away,round trip of 10 miles at peak times through leic,i bet youve wasted more fuel than a bit of idling/outside the green would but i bet no one says a dickie bird,no money lost for planner or whoevers idea it was.
i ignored what planning said and did
co-op leic
b/foods
s/works
fruit mrkt
tommorrow though ill probally be told ive not had truck on cruise enough through leic so no bonus even though ive used some common sense and saved some fuel,sometimes you think why bother :imp: :imp: :imp:

■■? :open_mouth:

Easy ady,I dont bother anymore,why should I save them money when I get it took back off me by dragging me back at night or Parking me up early.
Stuff the bonus,I leave the truck ticking over with the aircon on everyday and I will now winters coming so I can charge the batteries up.

jase:
Easy ady,I dont bother anymore,why should I save them money when I get it took back off me by dragging me back at night or Parking me up early.
Stuff the bonus,I leave the truck ticking over with the aircon on everyday and I will now winters coming so I can charge the batteries up.

tell me about it jase, i put down for birtley -berwick ,over time shift,nigh on gar 14/15 hrs plus straight up A1 so nigh on gar fuel bonus,they switched it to leicester multi,8 hrs plus id guess no fuel bonus[leicester in rush hour,no chance].
it just frustrates me when your being told,runs,weights,trucks will be taken into account as to whether you get the bonus then soon as you go on the zb thing its straight out the window, you either get it or not