Fuel protests could see major motorway bridges blocked

price of fuel and the impact it is having on cash-strapped drivers could see protesters block key transport routes next month. The M4 and M48 bridges over the River Severn linking Wales and England could be targeted on Monday, July 4.

LuckyMatty:
price of fuel and the impact it is having on cash-strapped drivers could see protesters block key transport routes next month. The M4 and M48 bridges over the River Severn linking Wales and England could be targeted on Monday, July 4.

I will believe it when I see it!

Go blockade the front doors of those who banned certain oil imports and those who printed the trillions of £/$/EUR which now find their way out of the stock markets and into commodities/goods incl. consumer goods.

Why burn expensive fuel to highlight the high price of said fuel when operators could simply leave the vehicle parked in its yard? Of course it won’t happen

Are these so called ‘‘Protest Convoys’’ in many cases not just an excuse for a glorified mobile truckshow,.where a load of sad arsed full time tank polishers can just pose about in their bad taste paid for by themselves over blinged trucks blasting air horns and flashing spotlights in a ’ Look at us butch truckers ‘’ scenario on the 6 o clock news.? :bulb:
How many of them actually give a ■■■■ how much their boss pays for a litre of diesel.

Just saying…and taking cover. :laughing:

I’d be very surprised indeed - if we now see Petrolheads gluing themselves to the ground alongside the very people getting in their faces just a few months back…

Let’s face it - Britain has become a more divided a society as ever!

Now imagine where we would be if it ever became legal for current law-abiding citizens to commit “peaceful counter protests” across the entire country, without fear of being busted by the law for interrupting their tea and biccies campaign for these complete losers…

walesonline.co.uk/news/wale … t-24350733

There was a post on a FB site about it and it soon got a DIRTY DELETE when it didn’t go his way as most were against it .
The boat was missed last week with the train strikes going on

Our lot are transferring work to other DCs, sent an email out about it yesterday

Kudos to “keeping a lane open for emergencies” which is something thise insulate Britain knobs could have taken heed of.

Unfortunately it won’t matter as the protest is all the way over there. You need to blockade London to get the point across.

Would be very surprised if it’s transport / haulier organised .
Would never be surprised as said earlier in the thread if it’s the same type who were
Sitting in the roads a few months back or the BLM / anti police brigade .
Think you get the picture same people different protest .

Never happen…Ukraine are at war to save their country …while we sit back and let others including the Cons ,Labour,and the joke party that I can not think the name of…lib dims or something give our country away

I’d join a protest if it was local & included cars ( can’t see the companies I agency for having it ) , it’s scandalous, it’s every day it’s going up , soon be £2 p/l

zerohedge.com/markets/oil-p … -price-cap

neweconomics.org/2021/10/99-5-o … y-printing

Brilliant. Just got my run for the day. Avonmouth… :laughing:

im waiting to hear/read somewhere that because of it all theres now a bounty on boris head. now thatd start a real sheetstorm

robroy:
Are these so called ‘‘Protest Convoys’’ in many cases not just an excuse for a glorified mobile truckshow,.where a load of sad arsed full time tank polishers can just pose about in their bad taste paid for by themselves over blinged trucks blasting air horns and flashing spotlights in a ’ Look at us butch truckers ‘’ scenario on the 6 o clock news.? :bulb:
How many of them actually give a [zb] how much their boss pays for a litre of diesel.

Just saying…and taking cover. :laughing:

You never know who’s been skinny dipping until the tide goes out

^^^ that’s very deep Grasshopper! :smiley:

Well the guy organising it on the severn bridge dudnt appear to he the sharpest tool in the box. I saw one video of him done by a reporter sat with him in his van and tgd guy was driving along playing with his musical horns with his mobile in hand which I thought was controversial and he’s subsequently been done for it :unamused:

But I can’t be critical of their motive or their gumption for actually being willing to make a stand. About £1.25 of the £2 a litre now is fuel and duty and that’s after the fuel duty cut. This government are absolutely speaking the pips out of the majority of us.

toonsy:
But I can’t be critical of their motive or their gumption for actually being willing to make a stand. About £1.25 of the £2 a litre now is fuel and duty and that’s after the fuel duty cut. This government are absolutely speaking the pips out of the majority of us.

The 20% VAT on the duty alone is around 16p per litre + the VAT on the ‘carbon tax’.
A brainwashed ‘climate’ minority of useful idiots are holding the country and its economy to ransom.So that those on an MPs wage can continue to keep 60% of their inflated salaries.