fuel prices

Hello,
Has any more training establishments noticed the price of fuel, over the last five days our diesel has jumped from 110.9 to 115.9, but nobody ia telling us why, I heard the other day that in April it will be going up 2 or 3 pence, but this is getting to be a joke :frowning: :frowning: :question:

Now you come to mention it I have been 1 Vehicle down since January (thank goodness not for much longer) and my fuel bill hasn’t altered think I need to do a bit of investigation.

Hello again,
Could not believe, went passed the same garage again today two days later 116.9, how can they keep doing this, perhaps some more training companies could tell me what they are paying, this garage is just off the roundabout, coming off at junction three on the M55, going to Fleetwood, which is a very, very busy road, used by hundreds of truckers going to Fleetwood, I know its not really a new and wannabe drivers item, but if any of them just passed and getting a job, try to avoid this garage if you have to fill up.

with the price of crude back to $80.00 dollars a barrel we should be looking at around 85 - 90p a litre right now what is this goverment thinking , how can we get out of this position we are in when they are tightning the rope around everyones neck… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: