Certas Bunker @ 128.20 :open_mouth:

Keyfuels / FCC @ 130.83

Certas / UKf @ 131.20

Watson / UKf @ 131.39

FMS / UKf @ 131.53

BWOC / KF @ 131.58

DPG / UKf @ 132.55

Harvest @ 133.36 :unamused:

After trolling Certas for the last few weeks, I`ve managed to get them to see sense, if you can call a 5ppl increase sense :unamused: :open_mouth:

Onwards & Upwards quite literally :open_mouth:

S.M.

You think those are bad, we only have 2 cards, Rightfuels /Shell 136.6, Fuelcard Co/Keyfuels 138.67!!!
Rightfuel is normally 3 or 4p above Keyfuels and does not get used much, I am hoping the Keyfuels is a typo, contact will be made on Monday.

You need a fair few cards to play the game with these sharks Im afraid, and youve got to be prepared to swop & chop to suit your credit terms and their pricing [IMO]ā€¦

I think that will be happening on Monday if I get no joy from Keyfuels, we only run one truck so useage is not massive, around 700 litres/week but differences like 5 or 6p/litre are just silly.

Ukf 132.54 Keyfuels 133.79 the Saudis need to turn the taps on

divemaster:
Ukf 132.54 Keyfuels 133.79 the Saudis need to turn the taps on

No chance of that. OPEC have stated as much. Not like there a shortage, just the fear factor. 118 dollars a barrel today.
The best hope is agreement in Iran so they can openly sell crude again although wether that will drop the high price of crude is debatable.
From Bloomberg - Possibly 160 dollars a barrel next week - Hope thatā€™s just scaremongering
msn.com/en-gb/money/video/o ā€¦ d=msedgntp

Keyfuels (TFCC) - 135.78

Certas (Keyfuels) - 134.7

Well both of these are in the ā€˜having a laughā€™ category nowā€¦! Where I am (just outside Aberdeen) pump price is sitting between 153.9 and 157.9 INC VAT!!!

Dave

UK Fuels 131.36

Drive Card 131.85

Fuel Card Services 134.29

The Guardian: Oil prices near all-time record as US and Europe consider ban on Russian crude.
theguardian.com/business/20 ā€¦ sian-crude

Alfreton coop Ā£1.20 p vat .

Punchy Dan:

What`s the canopy height ? :open_mouth:

Watch the surcharge`s on Co-Op sites using most cards :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

Punchy Dan:

Cash back on credit card :wink:

Punchy Dan:

Stanley Mitchell:

Punchy Dan:

Cash back on credit card :wink:

:wink:

Iā€™am in the process of ditching rightfuel card and going to U.K.F

Punchy Dan:
Iā€™am in the process of ditching rightfuel card and going to U.K.F

Ive got RightFuel Card chasing me ATM, Ive got a bit of history with them, but they reckon they are a ā€œdifferentā€ company now :unamused:

Fuel Card Company promised the same, but have reverted to type, with most invoices wrong & very slow to rectify their mistakes :imp:

UKf are decent depending on your account manager, Ive had some very good ones, and some right jerks :unamused:

They are pretty competitive most of the time, but have slipped back this week

Certas are back in the frame after a couple of dodgy months, they are worth a look if you are passing their ā€œbunkersā€ regularly :wink:

S.M.

For w/c 14/3/22 Iā€™ve got Silvey fleet Fast Fuels at 146.34

Iā€™ve also had a bulk quote for 20,000 litres for delivery next Tuesday at 158.25

Feel stuck between a rock and a hard placeā€¦

Iā€™ve got 149.40 with a BP card through The right fuel card company and UK fuels are 152.53, still waiting for my Esso price.

Iā€™m lucky as I only have one truck.

Cold123:
Iā€™ve got 149.40 with a BP card through The right fuel card company and UK fuels are 152.53, still waiting for my Esso price.

Is that including or excluding VAT?

Build5:

Cold123:

Excluding

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cold123:

Iā€™ve got 9 of them. Pretty much uncharted territory this, never seen anything as bad as this in the last 30 years. Some customers have accepted increases, some are digging their heels in.

One of these firms today questioned my credit rating :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: wtf

coiler:

Build5:

Cold123:

Excluding

Thatā€™s bonkers

Sainsburyā€™s Hazel Grove 152.7 yesterday (4.8 mtr canopy)

Costco Trafford park 157.4 today (5.5mtr canopy)

Both prices include VAT

Next weeks ā€œbend over you won`t feel a thingā€ prices for us ;

FCC / KF @ 146.13

BWOC / KF @ 147.75

FMS / UKf @ 148.01

Certas Bunker @ 148.10

Watson / UKf @ 149.15

DPG / UKf @ 149.77

Harvest / UKf @ 150.54

Certas / UKf @ 151.10

FMS / Shell @ 150.09

Just off out to fill up the tanks, I may be sometime :cry: