Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Hope you are watching the ad Blue price … It’s a catastrophe coming down the tracks

OwenMoney:
Hope you are watching the ad Blue price … It’s a catastrophe coming down the tracks

Still getting away with murder on the pump with one supplier, but I`m not expecting it to last, the rest are in the 48/50ppl range…

There are some very spurious suppliers appearing ATM with attractive prices, but beware of their quality, its dodgy #CaveatEmptor :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

OwenMoney:

Still getting away with murder on the pump with one supplier, but I`m not expecting it to last, the rest are in the 48/50ppl range…

There are some very spurious suppliers appearing ATM with attractive prices, but beware of their quality, its dodgy #CaveatEmptor :wink:

The gas price is screwing fertilizer producers, and so down the tracks the Urea isn’t there and ad blue isn’t produced. The gas price has come off a little at the pump recently, but wholesale to industrial volume consumers…They are screwed, screaming but powerless.
We have gas users returning to diesel generation ( so much for green credentials) due to cost.
And as end user consumers we will all pay the price,
Hunker down, buy in bulk and hope for the best.

Anyone else had this today 1.28ppl!!!

longpod:

Is that for this week or next ?

If its next week, its a bit previous & ominous :cry:

Stanley Mitchell:

longpod:

Is that for this week or next ?

If its next week, its a bit previous & ominous :cry:

I’m between 121 and 125 for next week, between a 2-4ppl increase.

Had a manic 14 days in Europe. Think il take a week of to be fair unless the phone rings.

Any excuse to increase the price, I bet it does`nt come down anywhere near as fast as the bugger goes up

Keyfuels / FCC @ 121.89

Watson / UKf @ 122.45

BWOC / KF @ 122.64

UKf / DPG @ 123.08

FMS / UKf @ 123.14

CERTAS BUNKER @ 123.20 :imp: These are taking the proverbial

Harvest @ 123.91

FMS / Shell @ 125.05

CERTAS / UKf @ 125.20 :imp: Completely lost the plot now

I can understand some of it, but Certas, jesus christ what a racket they are now :open_mouth:

Miffed & P1$$ed

S.M.

Ukf my best 123.41 harvest 123.71 Keyfuels way off 124.52 where will it end glad I put that fuel surcharge on last year

Keyfuels (TFCC) - 125.06; reduced to 124.05…

Certas (Keyfuels) - 125.7; updated 1st March: not willing to reduce and have floated the idea that we might be into the 130s next week!!!

This is madness; oil was up at this level around 2013/2014 and we were only paying around a quid…!

Dave

davemfox:
Keyfuels (TFCC) - 125.06

Certas (Keyfuels) - 125.7

This is madness; oil was up at this level around 2013/2014 and we were only paying around a quid…!

Dave

Speculators are the problem, same with Gas supplies, so I`m told by those in the know :open_mouth:

We just need to remember who has tried it on when the going got a bit moody, I`d have them lynched personally :bulb:

I use bulk normally and have key fuels or fast fuels as a backup. Fast fuels was 121.3 for this week. I paid 119.5 for bulk on the 18/2. I rang up to see what price was for bulk even though I’ve got a couple of weeks left in the tank, price for Monday delivery was 141 ppl I ■■■■ you not. This was for 20,000 litres. Apparently the price has been going up 5ppl every day this week.
God knows what the card price will be next week, but I’m preparing for the worst

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coiler:
I use bulk normally and have key fuels or fast fuels as a backup. Fast fuels was 121.3 for this week. I paid 119.5 for bulk on the 18/2. I rang up to see what price was for bulk even though I’ve got a couple of weeks left in the tank, price for Monday delivery was 141 ppl I [zb] you not. This was for 20,000 litres. Apparently the price has been going up 5ppl every day this week.
God knows what the card price will be next week, but I’m preparing for the worst

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The stuff they are ripping us off with has been in the “system” for months, we are at the mercy of the speculators & chancers. It`s not as if this stuff is delivered on a J.I.T. basis is it :unamused:

Just look at Certas with their so called “bunker price” which in normal times yields a 2ppl discount against the competition, this has mysteriously disappeared in the last month because the “market” is difficult ATM according to their spiel merchants, so their pricing has now gone so far north that they are too expensive by a country mile, but all you get is a shrug of the shoulders, and “that`s the price”…sorry, but no business for you then :unamused:

Its going to be interesting this afternoon when the prices start coming through :open_mouth:

119 dollars a barrel on Asian markets overnight. Pump price on the autoroute in France over 2 euros a litre.
Surprisingly LNG price at the pump unchanged .

OwenMoney:
119 dollars a barrel on Asian markets overnight. Pump price on the autoroute in France over 2 euros a litre.

Funny how I can get a price through for next week well before lunch when its going crazy :unamused:

Take a ■■■■■■■ bow Harvest @ 133.36 :blush: :imp: :open_mouth:

Up from 123.91 last week, luckily their pricing has been so bad for such a long time, they don`t really feature :unamused:

S.M.

Stanley Mitchell:

OwenMoney:

Funny how I can get a price through for next week well before lunch when its going crazy :unamused:

Take a [zb] bow Harvest @ 133.36 :blush: :imp: :open_mouth:

Up from 123.91 last week, luckily their pricing has been so bad for such a long time, they don`t really feature :unamused:

S.M.

Silvey fleet - Fast fuel - 130.17 ppl for next week, up from 121.23

Wow harvest 132.85

All mine up around 10ppl to 133/134ppl :frowning:

Well, what can one say ?

Certas Bunker @ 128.20 :open_mouth:

Keyfuels / FCC @ 130.83

Certas / UKf @ 131.20

Watson / UKf @ 131.39

FMS / UKf @ 131.53

BWOC / KF @ 131.58

DPG / UKf @ 132.55

Harvest @ 133.36 :unamused:

After trolling Certas for the last few weeks, I`ve managed to get them to see sense, if you can call a 5ppl increase sense :unamused: :open_mouth:

Onwards & Upwards quite literally :open_mouth:

S.M.

Stanley Mitchell:
Well, what can one say ?

Keyfuels / FCC @ 130.83

Certas / UKf @ 131.20

Watson / UKf @ 131.39

FMS / UKf @ 131.53

BWOC / KF @ 131.58

DPG / UKf @ 132.55

After trolling Certas for the last few weeks, I`ve managed to get them to see sense, if you can call a 5ppl increase sense :unamused: :open_mouth:

S.M.

You think those are bad, we only have 2 cards, Rightfuels /Shell 136.6, Fuelcard Co/Keyfuels 138.67!!!
Rightfuel is normally 3 or 4p above Keyfuels and does not get used much, I am hoping the Keyfuels is a typo, contact will be made on Monday.

matamoros:

Stanley Mitchell:
Well, what can one say ?

Keyfuels / FCC @ 130.83

Certas / UKf @ 131.20

Watson / UKf @ 131.39

FMS / UKf @ 131.53

BWOC / KF @ 131.58

DPG / UKf @ 132.55

S.M.

You think those are bad, we only have 2 cards, Rightfuels /Shell 136.6, Fuelcard Co/Keyfuels 138.67!!!
Rightfuel is normally 3 or 4p above Keyfuels and does not get used much, I am hoping the Keyfuels is a typo, contact will be made on Monday.

You need a fair few cards to play the game with these sharks Im afraid, and youve got to be prepared to swop & chop to suit your credit terms and their pricing [IMO]…