Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Stanley Mitchell:
UKF @ 100.59 this week without any arm wrestling :open_mouth:

Harvest came in @ 103.45, so my theory about their credit control was blown out the water :blush:

Thats a good price stan i could only get 102.30 ukf harvest 103 40

divemaster:

Stanley Mitchell:
UKF @ 100.59 this week without any arm wrestling :open_mouth:

Harvest came in @ 103.45, so my theory about their credit control was blown out the water :blush:

Thats a good price stan i could only get 102.30 ukf harvest 103 40

I`ve got a new account manager from yesterday, so the whole process of building a relationship has to start again :cry:

Ferking infuriating :imp:

Harvest my best 104.08 ukf 104.11

divemaster:
Harvest my best 104.08 ukf 104.11

UKF @ 101.97 rules the roost so far :wink:

Certas Bunker @ 101.69 is cheaper, but their outlets are not exactly on our beaten track :unamused:

Keyfuels my best101.99 ukf 103.60

divemaster:
Keyfuels my best101.99 ukf 103.60

Certas Bunker @ 101.89

UKF @ 102.34

BWOC @ 102.56

Hi-Jacking of oil tankers isnā€™t going to bring the price down anytime soon I`m afraid :blush:

After spending most of the day rolling about in the dust, we have managed to agree on 101.81 for this week from UKFā€¦ :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:
After spending most of the day rolling about in the dust, we have managed to agree on 101.81 for this week from UKFā€¦ :open_mouth:

I got them down to 101.98 last week my best this week ukf 102.70 keyfuels 103.20 . certas have been on the phone again last week trying to sign me up are they any good stan

divemaster:

Stanley Mitchell:

I got them down to 101.98 last week my best this week ukf 102.70 keyfuels 103.20 . certas have been on the phone again last week trying to sign me up are they any good stan

My UKF for next week is @ 102.52, I`m hoping for a bit of a shave on this come Monday :bulb:

Certas are coming in @ 101.59 for their bunkers, and 102.59 for everywhere else ā€¦

TBH mate, I`m underwhelmed by them, big promises about their corporate might, but they are just not pulling up any trees for meā€¦

I was warned by a good source on here via a DM, that they are all ā– ā– ā– ā–  & windā€¦ :open_mouth:

They will try on the card charge as well, so keep an eye on it if you do go with them for a card or two :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:

Stanley Mitchell:

My UKF for next week is @ 102.52, I`m hoping for a bit of a shave on this come Monday :bulb:

Certas are coming in @ 101.59 for their bunkers, and 102.59 for everywhere else ā€¦ok thanks il give them a miss

TBH mate, I`m underwhelmed by them, big promises about their corporate might, but they are just not pulling up any trees for meā€¦

I was warned by a good source on here via a DM, that they are all ā– ā– ā– ā–  & windā€¦ :open_mouth:

They will try on the card charge as well, so keep an eye on it if you do go with them for a card or two :wink:

Ok thanks stan il give them a miss

What sort of diesil usage would you be going through each week Stanley, iv not long started out, would be roughly using about 600-700 litres a week, canā€™t seem to get any were near the prices you have quoted,
Keyfuels are 103.9
Uk fuels 103.4

TheYoungTrucker:
What sort of diesil usage would you be going through each week Stanley, iv not long started out, would be roughly using about 600-700 litres a week, canā€™t seem to get any were near the prices you have quoted,
Keyfuels are 103.9
Uk fuels 103.4

Between 3500 & 5000 ltrs a week mateā€¦

Ive ended up with 101.81 again for this week after a bit of eye-balling` this morningā€¦ :wink:

Its took me a good few years to get this far with them, but never missing a payment and gradually improving the balance sheet gives them a bit of securityā€¦

You also need to have other cards on the go, so you can bluff them if they won`t budge on price :open_mouth:

They soon come knocking if you disappear for a week or two, but youā€™ve got to stand your ground and be prepared to take a knock with another card [IMO] to get them to play ballā€¦

And always be polite, no point in dissing them every time they annoy you, just keep your powder dry :wink:

Ukf my best 104.34

divemaster:
Ukf my best 104.34

103.86 for me :open_mouth:

BWOC @ 103.61 are the best price at this stage in the negotiations for our operation, but their credit terms are tommy tankā€¦ :cry:

Certas Bunker @ 102.64 beats the lot, but they are not on our route :unamused:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:
Ukf my best 104.34

BWOC @ 103.61 are the best price at this stage in the negotiations for our operation, but their credit terms are tommy tankā€¦ :cry:

[/quote]
What sort of quantities are these rates for?
I am quoted 105.76 with Shell but my usage is low as most of my fuel is from my customer on very good credit terms also this is the first fuel card that I have had despite operating for over 30 years.Donā€™t really feel inclined to mess about with others for the relatively low quantities involved.
When I first started they wanted me to pay up front for the privilege so declined the terms, just used credit cards when needed.

matamoros:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:
Ukf my best 104.34

[/quote]
I am quoted 105.76 with Shell but my usage is low as most of my fuel is from my customer on very good credit terms also this is the first fuel card that I have had despite operating for over 30 years.Donā€™t really feel inclined to mess about with others for the relatively low quantities involved.
When I first started they wanted me to pay up front for the privilege so declined the terms, just used credit cards when needed.
[/quote]
Between 3500 / 5000 ltrs a weekā€¦
Im having cards thrown at me at the moment, even some that wouldn't touch me a few years ago :unamused:~~ ~~I sign up with them all to get a cost comparison, as long as there is no card charge or low/no usage penalties that is :wink:~~ ~~I still get the odd one giving it large about giving me the best price ect, then they decline you...this is normally after they ask what Im paying for that week ā€¦ no manners some of these young guns :open_mouth:

matamoros:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:
Ukf my best 104.34

[/quote]
[/quote]
My prices are for around 2500 ltrs a week

Stanley Mitchell:

matamoros:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:
Ukf my best 104.34

[/quote]
[/quote]
Between 3500 / 5000 ltrs a weekā€¦
Im having cards thrown at me at the moment, even some that wouldn't touch me a few years ago :unamused:~~ ~~I sign up with them all to get a cost comparison, as long as there is no card charge or low/no usage penalties that is :wink:~~ ~~I still get the odd one giving it large about giving me the best price ect, then they decline you...this is normally after they ask what Im paying for that week ā€¦ no manners some of these young guns :open_mouth:
[/quote]
Thanks, I thought the volumes would be much higher than mine which would be an absolute maximum of 1000L a week if I
bought all my fuel on the card which is unlikely.

divemaster:

matamoros:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:
Ukf my best 104.34

[/quote]
[/quote]
My prices are for around 2500 ltrs a week
[/quote]
Thanks, please see my reply above.