Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Harvest down again 99.93 my best

divemaster:
Harvest down again 99.93 my best

Harvest weren’t playing this week [100.04], but I`ve got 99.0 out of DPG / Shell :wink:

No business for two weeks, because they were miles out, then they come in with this price without any prompting :unamused:

Every little bit helps :wink:

I`ve been offered an account with Certas, is there anything untoward with this lot and are they worth it ?

She reckons their price this week is the same as my best priced card [99.0 ppl net] and if I use their bunkers they can shave another penny off a litre :open_mouth:

Ive clocked the £12 per card on the T&Cs, which is negotiable` apparently :unamused:

Anything else that I need to be looking for ?

T.I.A.

Ukf my best 99.36

divemaster:
Ukf my best 99.36

And me @ 98.84, no arm wrestling or rolling about in the mud…straight to the point…boom… #bestprice

Harvest have reverted to type again on their pricing I see :unamused:

Im wondering if this is their credit control in action, you get a few weeks of good prices, you go full on with their card, build up a fair bit of usage and then they pull back a bit without annoying you with on stop/credit limit reached" crap that one or two of the others do :open_mouth:

Ukf my best 100.60

divemaster:
Ukf my best 100.60

I`ve got 99.92 without any fuss from them for the coming week :open_mouth:

Certas promised to beat everybody with their prices, but have come in @ #3 in the hit parade :unamused:

UKF it is then :laughing:

Uk fuels are coming in at something like 105 for us at the moment.

boyesadabest:

Crikey, that`s steep :open_mouth:

My most expensive card is only 102.34 [DKV]……

UKF @ 99.92
BWOC @ 100.57
Certas Bunker @ 100.89
Certas UKF @ 101.89
Harvest @ 102.23
DKV @ 102.34

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

UKF @ 99.92
BWOC @ 100.57
Certas Bunker @ 100.89
Certas UKF @ 101.89
Harvest @ 102.23
DKV @ 102.34

Yes I’m not sure what they’re playing at. We’ve been using silvey over the last couple of weeks. Finding it very difficult to get hold of our account manager at uk

boyesadabest:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

UKF @ 99.92
BWOC @ 100.57
Certas Bunker @ 100.89
Certas UKF @ 101.89
Harvest @ 102.23
DKV @ 102.34

Yes I’m not sure what they’re playing at. We’ve been using silvey over the last couple of weeks. Finding it very difficult to get hold of our account manager at uk

That normally means they have “gone”, and the replacement isn’t upto speed or is a gutless wimp :imp:

They move them around too much IMO, you just get a working relationship going, and then you get a new one, and have to start all over again :unamused:

I`ve been getting some decent prices lately, but it took a few weeks of using other cards to wake them up :wink:

101.56 for next week esso through uk fuels. The rest at the moment are all 103’s

boyesadabest:
101.56 for next week esso through uk fuels. The rest at the moment are all 103’s

Certas Bunker @ 100.69 is my best so far, but their coverage is crap for our routes :unamused:

UKF @ 101.61 comes in 2nd, with Certas UKF @ 101.69 coming in 3rd :cry:

Harvest have dropped out the running again for next week @ 103.75 :blush:

BWOC are in there @ 101.81, but their terms are crap :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

Certas Bunker @ 100.69 is my best so far, but their coverage is crap for our routes :unamused:

Harvest are 106 for us, I’ve taken their cards away from the drivers now

boyesadabest:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

Harvest are 106 for us, I’ve taken their cards away from the drivers now

I`ve said it before, but I think they use crap pricing to keep their credit control department happy, as you stop using them for a while, and they recover their debt in an orderly manor without annoying the customer with “on stop” warnings… :bulb:

Ive got £4500 going out next Tuesday for them, then Im sweet again, so next week`s pricing “should” be back inline :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s my thinking anyway, no doubt this theory will be blown out of the water next Friday with another round of stupid prices :blush:

Ukf my best 102.20

divemaster:
Ukf my best 102.20

I`ve ended up with 100.55 from UKF after a bit of arm wrestling yesterday :wink:

UKF @ 100.59 this week without any arm wrestling :open_mouth:

Harvest came in @ 103.45, so my theory about their credit control was blown out the water :blush:

How do you get such a good price, I’m running my business only from start of this year but my price from UKF is 107.55
Any advice please?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

pacho663:
How do you get such a good price, I’m running my business only from start of this year but my price from UKF is 107.55
Any advice please?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Its all about the risk, you need to have been trading a fair bit to get anything decent from anybody, never mind the card sharks :open_mouth:

Just make sure you dont wobble with any payments, and keep the right side of your usage limit, dont panic them FFS…

And also try and get a relationship going with your account manager, which can be difficult when they change them like you change your pants :blush: