Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Trucker 95:
Can I ask roughly how many litres a week you buy?

I have been quoted 97.2 by Key Fuels & 100.05 by UK!!!

About 4k a week, and I`ve just got my main supplier down to 95.0ppl this morning, their credit terms are 28 days :smiley:

The worst I`ve had for this week is 98.42 and they are 7 days credit :unamused: [Yeh, right oh]

Quoted 101.65 on Friday, BP Bunker, they called today asked how they compared, all of a sudden they dropped to 98.7 this afternoon.

Depends I know of a few Like UK Fuels who can remove them

paulogath:

Fleeman:
Hi to all
Has anyone been told by their fuel card provider that there is going to be a surcharge on on diesel taken from Morrisons sites.ā– ā–  :cry:

there are surcharge at all Morrisonā€™s sites on all cards such as Diesel Direct, UK Fuels and Fast Fuels. The same applies to Tesco sites and coop sites also.

what cards do you have and who is it from.

Uk down to 94.97 this week and no surcharges.

Cheapest this week is 93.98

boyesadabest:
Cheapest this week is 93.98

My best for this week is 93.30 :wink:

UK@ 94.84 just got to get the drivers to use them

boyesadabest:
UK@ 94.84 just got to get the drivers to use them

My best for next week is UKF @ 93.97, but I`m looking to get a better price tomorrow when my new account manager rings to confirm my estimated usage for the week :wink:

As I`ve got everybody to fill up this weekend, the account will show zero usage come Monday/Tuesday, so that should panic them into submission :open_mouth:

With my drivers, I text them a photo of the card they need to use, bullet proof normally :unamused:

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for butting in here, but i am looking in to getting my 1st fuel card as i only have 1 unit, so just wondering which would be best for me, All Stars are ringing me and Harvest Energy are emailing me, the company i use to drive for used Smart Diesel and Key Fuels, also do you have to credit the account you go with :question:

Ghost01:
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for butting in here, but i am looking in to getting my 1st fuel card as i only have 1 unit, so just wondering which would be best for me, All Stars are ringing me and Harvest Energy are emailing me, the company i use to drive for used Smart Diesel and Key Fuels, also do you have to credit the account you go with :question:

They are all keen as mustard when you start up, just watch their ā€œsmall printā€ in addition to their T&Cs :wink:

Some of them are right dodgy gits :unamused:

Harvest arenā€™t as cheap as they like to think they are, you need to do a bit of R&D on the subject, as your circumstances could be different to everybody else :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

Ghost01:
Hello Everyone,

They are all keen as mustard when you start up, just watch their ā€œsmall printā€ in addition to their T&Cs :wink:

Some of them are right dodgy gits :unamused:

Harvest arenā€™t as cheap as they like to think they are, you need to do a bit of R&D on the subject, as your circumstances could be different to everybody else :wink:

To be honest All Stars looks to be the better 1, as it covers all fuel stations, Smart Diesel was limited, but like everyone i am looking for the lowest price fixed each week .

Agree on harvest - not cheap. AllStar wanted a deposit so i did not go ahead with them, maybe later.

Priest:
Agree on harvest - not cheap. AllStar wanted a deposit so i did not go ahead with them, maybe later.

Who did you go with ?

And do all the fuel card companies want a deposit ?

i am with UK Fueks, Esso and EDC. No, only AllStar wanted a deposit as me being a startup

Priest:
i am with UK Fueks, Esso and EDC. No, only AllStar wanted a deposit as me being a startup

I`ve had two approach me this month, and both wanted a ā€œbondā€ because of the volume we use :unamused:

I didnā€™t approach them, so in my book, its a bit cheeky to then request a ā€œbondā€ when you are chasing the business :open_mouth:

Beware of ā€œminimum usageā€ charges, and that other little earner, the charge for the card :blush:

The minimum usage chancers are those that normally quote expensive prices, so there is zero incentive to use the card :angry:

I think All Stars was on about pay as you go, and was also on about 2p a litre of pump price which was a bit off putting when you see some paying 92p a litre.

Whatā€™s people paying this week ?

Trucker 95:
Can I ask roughly how many litres a week you buy?

I have been quoted 97.2 by Key Fuels & 100.05 by UK!!!

200 litres pm on average max 500 pm so on lower end of the scale. Depending on what Sameday work comes in

My best for this week is 92.52 [7 day credit], followed by 92.57 [28 day credit]ā€¦

Im hoping tomorrows little chat will bring the 92.57 down a bit, as their credit terms suit my operation :open_mouth: ā€¦

We use approx. 3500 / 4500 ltrs a week ā€¦

So are prices that much cheaper as soon as you sign up with a card company or it that built up over a period of time ?