Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Whats everybody getting at the moment?

JSingh:
Whats everybody getting at the moment?

Ripped off :wink: :wink: :wink:

Esso and UKFuels 97.16
Shell 98.28

Got uk fuels down to a straight 95 this week but everyboody else is around 96 and 97

boyesadabest:
Got uk fuels down to a straight 95 this week but everyboody else is around 96 and 97

95.50 for me, after a bit of mud wrestling on Monday morning… :unamused:

WEEK BEGIN 30/01

Onroute Fuel Cards (Keyfuels network) - 95.16 ppl

UK FUEL - 96.42 ppl

The Fuel Card Company Cards (Keyfuels) - 96.61 ppl

Being ripped off by bottom two, this and last week it was 95.92 with UKFuel.

hAve:
WEEK BEGIN 30/01

UK FUEL - 96.42 ppl

My uk fuels is 96.40 mate last week it was 96 dead

divemaster:

hAve:
WEEK BEGIN 30/01

UK FUEL - 96.42 ppl

My uk fuels is 96.40 mate last week it was 96 dead

Onroute was something around 93.5 last week, still awaiting for their cards to arrive but they gave me limit which I asked for straight away whilst KeyFuels are pain in the ■■■.

Uk Fuels @ 95.5ppl
Fuel card services @ 95.86ppl
2 other keyfuels cards @ 96.31 - 96.82 ppl

Hi to all
Has anyone been told by their fuel card provider that there is going to be a surcharge on on diesel taken from Morrisons sites.■■ :cry:

Fleeman:
Hi to all
Has anyone been told by their fuel card provider that there is going to be a surcharge on on diesel taken from Morrisons sites.■■ :cry:

there are surcharge at all Morrison’s sites on all cards such as Diesel Direct, UK Fuels and Fast Fuels. The same applies to Tesco sites and coop sites also.

what cards do you have and who is it from.

paulogath:

Fleeman:
Hi to all

there are surcharge at all Morrison’s sites on all cards such as Diesel Direct, UK Fuels and Fast Fuels. The same applies to Tesco sites and coop sites also.

Most Morrisons are either too busy or too cramped to get anything bigger than a 4x4 in anyway :open_mouth:

My best price for this week is 95.18 and there are`nt any surcharges either :wink:

Stanley Mitchell:

paulogath:

Fleeman:
Hi to all

Most Morrisons are either too busy or too cramped to get anything bigger than a 4x4 in anyway :open_mouth:

My best price for this week is 95.18 and there are`nt any surcharges either :wink:

Morrisons Frank whittle way 99p plus v , ideal for the low roof cab :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Stanley Mitchell:

paulogath:

Fleeman:
Hi to all

Morrisons Frank whittle way 99p plus v , ideal for the low roof cab :laughing:

My local Mozz`s, its a feeding frenzy on the pumps in there at the best of times, I bet they love you :open_mouth:

Got uk to exactly 95p this week

boyesadabest:
Got uk to exactly 95p this week

I think I could have done better, but I was driving on Monday and they rang me at the wrong moment :unamused:

I knew they were the cheapest at what they quoted first time round, so I`ll let them off this week :wink:

Lets see if they get cheeky next week thinking Ive gone all soft and fluffy :blush:

94.23 with smartdiesel on uk fuels network

Mattwoodtransport:
94.23 with smartdiesel on uk fuels network

Is that after getting the price down or did they just send that through?, are there any surcharges?

Having only a small van has its advantages for using Tesco Morrison’s both have waved surcharges for my card if you speak your rip off manager sorry account manger they will be able to wave the charges

alix776:
Having only a small van has its advantages for using Tesco Morrison’s both have waved surcharges for my card if you speak your rip off manager sorry account manger they will be able to wave the charges

I think the card companies are getting a bit restless, I`ve had a £9.49 underused admin fee from one this morning, they are always 3 to 4 ppl more than any other card… :open_mouth:

I`ve just emailed them and told them to close the account if they take the money, just waiting on their response :unamused:

Can I ask roughly how many litres a week you buy?

I have been quoted 97.2 by Key Fuels & 100.05 by UK!!!