Fuel Genie

Does anybody know of supermarket fuel stations were an artic can fill up , I know of Ipswich Tescos and Morrisons plus Morrisons at Spalding but thats it and I need to collect airmiles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so any thoughts of others would be appreciated :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Do you use a fuel card or is it cash/credit card?

bubsy06:
Do you use a fuel card or is it cash/credit card?

Its a card that can be used at Morrisos or Tescos but you pay the pump price so my boss tells me his best fuel card price then its up to me to find it cheaper on Fuel Genie , got Β£48 on Tesco points last statement convert them to airmiles then next years flights to Canada will be best part paid for :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Buy some 20ltr jerry cans, stick em in your car, fill them up and then use them to fill the truck up :laughing:

morisons M18 J1 you can fill up with a artic and park outside if need be :wink:

Morrisons in Minehead has a HGV pump

Morrisons, Boroughbridge.

think its a Carrefoure supermarche
just off A25 near to Coca Cola

morrisons, cleveleys.

Morrisons Dundee, ok with a bulk trailer but curtainsider youd probably have to drop it. very wide access road next to the garage though :wink:

There’s a guy round our way by the name of β€˜Rocket’ he’s an owner driver of an XF with lowloader trailer often seen at Sainsbury’s at Boreham. Quite often with a load on. :laughing:

Morrisons Latimer Park :wink: