Fuel duty petition

Anyone fancy signing this…?

petitions.pm.gov.uk/reducefuelduty/

have signed tonight, lets hope we get listened to soon

Danneke

Danneke:

Danneke

I doubt the government will listen, there was one petition with 45000 signatures, they ignored that one !

Denis F:

Danneke:

Danneke

I doubt the government will listen, there was one petition with 45000 signatures, they ignored that one !

That’s because 45,000 ordinary people signed the petition Denis. They don’t care about normal people only think-tanks and…themselves. :imp:

Should do like the Italians then the Government will take notice

Signed today - Should do what the Italians are doing!!!

Signed the petition, It’s about time we did like the Italians, I’ll certainly be out Sat’d blocking the Oil depots! Come on Kingsbury Oil Refinary BRING IT ON…!

“When the Lord created Truck Drivers, he was into his sixth day of overtime when an angel appeared and said, “You’re doing a lot of fiddling around on this one.” And the Lord said, “Have you read the spec on this order?” he has to be ready and able to unload 40,000 lbs of cargo after driving thru the night and sleep in areas of cities and towns that the police refuse to patrol.” "He has to be able to live in his truck 24 hours a day 7 days a week for weeks on end,
“Lord,” said the angel, touching his sleeve, “rest and work on this tomorrow.” “I can’t,” said the Lord, "I already have a model that can drive 650 miles

I posted this link on the Honest John discussion forum,and it was removed within minutes.

What a bunch of tossers!!! :angry:

And this is a website aimed at the motorist.

Ken.