Fuel Cards

I am the owner of a newly formed company currently going through the o licence application process and am looking for fuel card companies that will take on newly formed companies if any of you know of any? I applied online for a BP Plus card but they gave my details to a 3rd party company who don’t deal with anyone unless they have been trading for 2 years. Just wondered how others on here have come on in the past?

when i started on my own in 2005 BWOC took me on with no trading history and were a big help.
I dont use them any longer as the payment terms were very strict.

I think you need to just shop around and see who will help you, the current economic climate may be against you though right now.

Good luck

shell are pretty good and ukfuels as well, although i suppose it depends on how many cards and how much fuel you would want to draw , they dont seem to have a problem with one man bands but if you want half a dozen cards they might want something up front

Forecourt Fuels gave me a Total card without needing any guarantee but the payment terms are very short.

Fuelmate gave me a Keyfuels (and then a UK Fuels) card but they needed a personal guarantee from all the directors of the company. They did then give me 21 days credit though which isn’t too bad.

Paul

Try these two:

morganfuels.com/formfuelcard … -form.html

dcicard.ie/text.html

im opening up a transportation business before the end of this year. im just wondering if there is a formula that guides on calculating fuel cost of a journey. any suggestions please

gam662:
im opening up a transportation business before the end of this year. im just wondering if there is a formula that guides on calculating fuel cost of a journey. any suggestions please

May I suggest you post a new thread as this one is gone to sleep.

There isn’t really anything that your looking for, it’s math. For car journeys I would use the link below,
but for a truck it’s dependant on what type/size/load etc…