Fuel cards for a new starter

I have a card from The Fuelcard Company which uses the Keyfuels network, they are ok. I didnt have to put a deposit upfront and you get a bit of credit off them. I also have a card with Commercial Fuelcard Company which uses UK Fuels network, same with them no deposit upfront and 3 weeks credit

I have now got a card from Fuelmate, but I had to put up a personal guarantee before they would give me it as my company doesn’t have a good enough credit rating. They’ve given me 21 days from date of invoice payment terms (by direct debit). Sadly I don’t know what the price is like yet as the promised email yesterday with next weeks price never arrived. I’ll be chasing them up on Monday then.

I also tried a couple of others but they both wanted an up front bond and wouldn’t accept a personal guarantee as an alternative.

Paul

Content removed, do not make libelious comments on this forum- Rikki

Stanley Mitchell:

Denis F:

Stanley Mitchell:
What worries me, is that neither Cameron or Clegg are talking about dropping the cost of taxation on fuel, its pretty obvious that this “little” earner is too great to drop :open_mouth:

the national debt is massive and whoever gets into Downing street on may 6th will need our fuel tax to pay the debt off !!!

In 13 years, this bunch of thieving,lying,cheating stunts have reduced this country to a 3rd world wreck.

And, whether anybody likes it or not, the previous administration left the kitty pretty much FULL.
Never mind, all change come 06.05.10 :unamused:
GB and his cronies dont want re-electing anyway, as they havent got a clue how to get out of this mess, surely he should be lined up with his mate Bliar, and SHOT :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:
[/quote]
i second that they do it with war criminals why not this pair of ■■■■■