Fucking Middleton Security

■■■■■■■■ I’m not looking forward to tomorrow…got to go to Middleton Tesco’s RDC… I ■■■■■■■ HATE the security down there…(well actually it’s not all the security…there are two indian guy’s who r tops…feel sorry for them.and another geezer…who’s wears load of rings…seems a bit of a wide boy in his day…who’s ok)…but the rest of them…especially that woman…who’s “been there 8 years and never written down a drivers name…blar…blar…blar”…are simply not required six foot above ground…

Everybody else down there r sound as a pound…

Everytime i go down there so far…i can see they r not too cheerful…so say something…to try and cheer them…even ask what’s up■■?..but just get attitude…and the cold treatment

So from now on they shall be given the SuperSmiley…“Freezing cold treatment”…in return…■■■■-em

All the other depots i go to…especially Chepstow…the security r tip top…even though yes they all get paid crap money…and r possibly treated as so…(although i have a funny feeling they r not treated too bad)…

The only other ones’ that can be funny is Doncaster…but then i just start singing…and they cheer up just to get rid of me…

Hope i get there in time for dinner…

Don’t forget to check with the annoying security guys that they are are Security Industry Authority registered and able to produce ID to that effect. This is now the law, without it both Tesco and their employer are acting illegally and can be reported to the SIA and the local police.

SuperSmiley:
especially that woman…

Hope i get there in time for dinner…

It must be you.

She makes a beeline for me. :slight_smile:

i find them ok, but i do nights, i treat as i find, but dont forget they can have bad days/nights too and look at some of the drivers about they arnt all happy, so treat as i find and be nice and patient, give some good vibes out and you will get some back, prob not straight away but another day, carma.

sean

Nah i’m correct…cos other drivers i’ve mentioned this to say the same…+ when i happened to make a joke of it down at Chepstow Security…they said they have had drivers coming in complain about the middleton lot…then on top of that…the first time…(and only)…the silly cow…crossed me…i mentioned it to the lady in the reception…where u hand your paperwork in…and she said yep thats how the woman is…

Must have been lucky today…got one of the indian guy’s…and some other bloke…whom i’d hadn’t seen before

Krankee she might just fancy u…

xxicelandicxx…Some people you can be as nice to them as possible…but your just wasting your time…their a miserable ■■■■■■■■■■■ r just awkward for the sake of it…