Frustrated new driver still cant drive

Hi all, i passed my class 2 last week and im over the moon about it, i was told the mod 4 cpc was booked for the 22nd of this month thought not that bad, i contacted my instructor this morning as to find out what time i need to be there on the 22nd and got the reply that it wasnt booked and that i never confirmed the date, now i have to wait until mid march to do this, as i never gave any money upfront i cant do alot about it, when we discussed the mod for when i was doing the training he just said bring the cash on the day and that will be fine, is there anyway i can get an earlier test? i looked on the dvla booking site and the next available test is 8th march (im Bristol area).
feeling really frustrated as my other work has stopped now so i wont be earning until i have the mod 4 passed.

Sounds like a bit of mis-communication. Always best to get appointments etc in writing to avoid confusion. The date you’ve been offered isn’t bad. But to try and get a quicker one just phone round trainers. Most have tests pre-booked and might just have a space.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Unfortunatly there is a fairly long wait in bristol area atm give mark @ learn to drive me a call explain youre situation just incase hes got anything which training school did you use before good luck it will be worth the wait once you got it well done on passing class2