Frontier Agriculture.

Anyone know what they are like to work for? Pay, conditions etc. Heard they are on a fairly small salary but topped up on load bonuses and night out money?

xfmatt:
Anyone know what they are like to work for? Pay, conditions etc. Heard they are on a fairly small salary but topped up on load bonuses and night out money?

i heard it is a small salary, the staff i speak too at various sites are ok, anytime i see there drivers they always seem to be chasing the clock but apart from that cant help you much

very small salary and main pay is bonuses and sound like they are chased around a fair bit they have the computers in cab for there work and a tracker, also have the on board computers for all the fuel so if you heavy brake or hammer hell out of it they know and sounds like they give you bollocking for it. But you wont know unless you try them pal thats from one of there drivers i know but you never know how much is bs.

i do alot of same work all the lads seem happy enough, parked up with one of theres on thursday night he’d been parked up since 4 till 7 next morning when we tipped only so much you can do on a digi card. Just seen some new mans but mainly cf daf’s if you don’t mind being a bit cramped all week.

All the guys I’ve met dont have a bad word to say about the company, They seem to look after their staff, as for nights out, apparently its a case of IF you want them they are there. They are ■■■■ hot on weights, so no running over weight or you’ll get a bollocking. Happy hunting fella

I can tell you the transport manager at their Lincoln place is a immature plank who couldn’t organise a tea-party for some toddlers, apart from the twits in Lincoln, the guys down Sandy seemed pretty sound.

As a few have said their drivers seem happy enough, worked with some of them before on a plant removal and there wasn’t much complaining.
Can’t comment on the wages though.