Frilly Curtains and Other Crap

One of our drivers said the other day if he woke up and saw frilly curtains he’d think “I didn’t want to be cremated” :laughing:
Another driver told me how one driver fitted frilly curtains in the late '70s early 80s only for Godfrey Smith to shout across the workshop “I’m not having my lorries looking like a 'king gypsy caravan, chap! Take them out or you’re up the road!!” I think Godfrey and Bewick would’ve got on very well… :laughing:

Muckaway:
One of our drivers said the other day if he woke up and saw frilly curtains he’d think “I didn’t want to be cremated” :laughing:
Another driver told me how one driver fitted frilly curtains in the late '70s early 80s only for Godfrey Smith to shout across the workshop “I’m not having my lorries looking like a 'king gypsy caravan, chap! Take them out or you’re up the road!!” I think Godfrey and Bewick would’ve got on very well… :laughing:

Dead right there Nathan except I’d have described them as very like a “Pox doctors office” !!! Cheers Dennis.

Well they all the windscreen stuff had to be removed fot the MOT, Otherwise there were problems with the examiners, Regards Larry.

I reckon Bewick has an old Foden Trucker sunstrip stashed away somewhere…along with a love call sign…

Muckaway:
I reckon Bewick has an old Foden Trucker sunstrip stashed away somewhere…along with a love call sign…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I want one now, I never had one and I want something utterly tasteless for my mate’s new garage. :laughing:

Muckaway:

You cheeky young ■■■■ !! Your not too old for a clip round the ear yet !!! Cheers Dennis.

Well I would like a one that says Foden Driver & owner, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
0Well I would like a one that says Foden Driver & owner, Regards Larry.

Poser !!! Anon1.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Will a furry dice do instead? :laughing:

Muckaway:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Will a furry dice do instead? :laughing:

And how about some “Go faster stripes” and a set of Mr. Nasties !!!

Once had a truck come into our dept and had knickers and bras pinned round the cab,must have been a big lass bra was 40ee,no i did not look another fitter told me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: keith

keith 2:
Once had a truck come into our dept and had knickers and bras pinned round the cab,must have been a big lass bra was 40ee,no i did not look another fitter told me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: keith

Was it a Foden 8 wheel tipper ?

This is Deefor; [D for Dog]. He’s been with me, every mile, for over 10 years. A great guard dog; not lost a thing in all that time.

Bewick:

keith 2:

Hi Bewick,no was a volvo fh,k and b was in red,would have been better in white :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

From the keeper of one of the better threads on this forum :smiley:

As a younger man of course

Bewick:

keith 2:

At least I took the chrome mirror guards off! :laughing:

Wouldnt say my cab was a bit dirty but I kept a pig as an air freshner !!

The word is when the first sleeper cabs arrived at Berwicks, dreamcatchers came as standard.

Muckaway:
The word is when the first sleeper cabs arrived at Berwicks, dreamcatchers came as standard.

And I thought you could spell Nathan! B-E-W-I-C-K !!

Hi Folks,

Cheers Malc.