frightening

sat stationary on that m5 tonight in the fog, last truck , all i could see was headlights getting closer , not much normally bothers me but i must admit i griped that wheel tight[ not that it would of done any good] and braced for impact :frowning:

It absolutely amazes me in this country the people who drive with no lights on in fog or rain , and then the idiots who dont slow down especially truck drivers they just keep the pedal to the metal no matter what the weather does sometimes its very frightening.

I’m alright this week the only fog i have encountered is out the windows on my house , it did drop in quite thick last night though . I’m off sick with my back and i.m having company paid phsyio next week and the doc there is likely to sign me off until that is completed . Full pay as well :smiley:

I’ll assume the M5 came to a standstill then .

jammymutt:
It absolutely amazes me in this country the people who drive with no lights on in fog or rain

Or at night, or drive with fog lamps on in rain or clear visibility, permanent main beam, the list just goes on Jammy. I agree it can remind you adrenaline is brown when you encounter one of these morons but no one should be surprised anymore.