Friggin Neighbours

Can believe it, 14 months ago…lost my job due to injury, had to move out of the tied accommodation and moved into a new house under a housing association…
Since we moved in several private homes have been built on the development and we have had to endure bloody builders deliveries, parking all over the shop… after 12 months most the new homes where ready and ppl started moving in…

Two weeks ago we got new neighbours and it hasn’t taken them long to go complaining to our landlord about the tree in our garden, reckon its dead… :unamused: oh really… arn’t ppl civil anymore… hasn’t come around and said anything… oh well maybe the developer didn’t tell them that the tree in my garden was protected… :laughing:
Maybe his complain is because its hanging over slightly into there garden, but this is not happen in the past 2 weeks… they obviously viewed the property before purchasing… didn’t they enquire about it…

Lets see how this one pans out but its ticked me off that common courtesy hasn’t even come into it…am I such an Oga

Just keep spraying their garden at night with weedkiller, it will hack them off when you tell them that they built their house on contaminated land.

aint your house aint your tree aint your problem why worry. :unamused:

Tell um to ■■■■ off, the tree was in your garden before they moved in. If they don’t like it then that’s f"^ki*g tough.

Tell them they’ll be glad of the shade when the sun comes out :sunglasses:

Try chopping it down, hopefully crushing them under it!!! :smiley:

G6Bob:
Try chopping it down, hopefully crushing them under it!!! :smiley:

Nice one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: