Fridge work Uk

Anyone recommend a good company to get in with for doing fridge work throughout the UK?

Are you asking about traction work?

DFDS, Culina, Fowler Welsh, …those few will keep you busy for starters…but the rates are nothing to write home about!!!

Freshlincski @ Spalding … I presume you are looking for traction work. Would help if you were more specific also location might help :question:
Heritage in Dover … mostly seem to be Flip Flops with Ex UK units though :unamused:

What is an approx traction mileage/job rate for FW/Turners out of Spalding/Soham to say up about M8 corridor Scots??

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Heritage in Dover :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont bother

Need to be on bulgo plates to sub for heritage nowadays from what I’ve seen

burnley-si:
Heritage in Dover :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont bother

jef:

^^^^ This, and this.

And run a shagged out rhd ex fleet unit that only looks fit for the gas axe

jef:

its only them that can run at them rates

burnley-si:

jef:

its only them that can run at them rates

Soon to be the Turks. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if Heritage had allready set the wheels in motion

Kingbrook :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

No seriously though, SDM European, Clan International, Armoric Freight for example

Kingbrook and Heritage are the same firm

Kingbrook & Heritage are two separate companies.
Just happen to be next to each other with the same MD. :slight_smile:

Neville 1:

And a name formed using both directors names, of both firms at the time :wink:

weewulliewinkie:
DFDS, Culina, Fowler Welsh, …those few will keep you busy for starters…but the rates are nothing to write home about!!!

What are the rates for Fowler-Welsh using your own fridge :question:
PPM or job rate :question:

There a freight forwarder/Haulage company JPH or JHP take on subbies for FW/Turners work :question:

OVLOV JAY:

Neville 1:

Its close…but not right.
The Directors of Heritage up until 2010 were NOT Directors of Kingbrook…Existing…and past.

Neville 1:

OVLOV JAY:

Neville 1:

Its close…but not right.
The Directors of Heritage up until 2010 were NOT Directors of Kingbrook…Existing…and past.

I thought Kevin was the King, and I was wrong about the Brook, that was your good lady wife, not you, but Kevin was a director of both before 2010 whilst you were his secretary of heritage up until 2011 I believe. Google is my friend here :grimacing:

OVLOV JAY:

Neville 1:

OVLOV JAY:

Neville 1:

Its close…but not right.

I thought Kevin was the King, and I was wrong about the Brook, that was your good lady wife, not you, but Kevin was a director of both before 2010 whilst you were his secretary of heritage up until 2011 I believe. Google is my friend here :grimacing:

No…Kevin was appointed in Early 2010 to Kingbrook.
The point is…The two companies are NOW separate and operate separately albeit with some clear operating
synergies and a common Managing Director with family members. All legit, above board and a large local employer
within Dover.

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp … 9/officers

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp … 5/officers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk