Fridge work holland belgium

any one know somebody that wants a channel hopping job to holland belgium and northern france with a fridge, must know the job and be willling too do at least 2 weeks away, pm me if you do… based lincolnshire…

Are you on for Heritage and run Scanias?

no, not us, not worked for heritage…

Sorry, we worked for Heritage on what sounds like a similar job, a lad from lincs had a couple of light green Scanias on it back then.

shame you don’t want someone based on the south coast :frowning:

mataos32:
shame you don’t want someone based on the south coast :frowning:

Commute if it’s away for 2 weeks. I go Devon-Oxfordshire for my job!

Hi,
Thank you to all who expressed an interested, I think we have it covered now with a member from on here, most of the time I find posts and threads on here a load of nonsense but on this subject it seems to have been useful.

If we had put the job in the job centre they would have pushed every unemployable muppet into contacting us for an interview and I really don’t have the time for all that official malarkey.
Might I add that there seem to be some good lads out there looking for a job, ( driver location seemed to be a barrier for us). if anyone else is looking for a driver a post on here might be worth a try
Thanks again

Lrm

I applied by PM, would have been nice to have had a reply either way

Sapper

sapper:
I applied by PM, would have been nice to have had a reply either way

Sapper

I think you already did.

LRM:
Hi,
Thank you to all who expressed an interested, I think we have it covered now with a member from on here, most of the time I find posts and threads on here a load of nonsense but on this subject it seems to have been useful.

If we had put the job in the job centre they would have pushed every unemployable muppet into contacting us for an interview and I really don’t have the time for all that official malarkey.
Might I add that there seem to be some good lads out there looking for a job, ( driver location seemed to be a barrier for us). if anyone else is looking for a driver a post on here might be worth a try
Thanks again

Lrm

Hi Sapper,

Please accept my apologies to you and anyone else that took the time to pm me, I did try and reply to most and tried to be open and honest about what the job entailed, but in my defence I run 5 lorries from my cab, and yesterday was a s!!t day, so replying to everyone was difficult, I spoke to some real good lads and if distance wasn’t an obstacle I would love to have them with us, however travelling 4, 5 or more hours on a Monday morning to start at 6am and then do 15hrs just isn’t practical… The man that’s coming has worked for some pretty formidable fridge men so my wee pond hop should be a doddle for him and he is only an hour away. Thanks again too all who took the time to pm me.

Regards
Lrm

Good luck to whoever got the start. :sunglasses:

ok lrm, I wasn’t being nasty, good luck, it’s just that I have applied for about twenty jobs in the last month and never ever get a reply these days.

Sapper

sapper:
ok lrm, I wasn’t being nasty, good luck, it’s just that I have applied for about twenty jobs in the last month and never ever get a reply these days.

Sapper

It’s the same story in France - must have applied for 20 plus jobs since I left TFE and only Alloin had the decency to respond. Now back in UK for a bit and got work immediately . . .

~ Craig

LRM, hope i do not sound too pedantic and a bore to you, but if you are running a business from your cab what mode do you select on your tacho while you are on other work, as you are not at rest or on a break while working are you.?
So you run a firm on your 45 minute break do you?

Hi Toby,

On my 45 minute break I put my phone on silent, shove a whale music cd in and block out all thoughts of blow outs, breakdowns and slow payers, as do all the other small hauliers on here.

Cheers

Lrm

LRM:
Hi Toby,

On my 45 minute break I put my phone on silent, shove a whale music cd in and block out all thoughts of blow outs, breakdowns and slow payers, as do all the other small hauliers on here.

Cheers

Lrm

Lol. Love it.

toby1234abc:
LRM, hope i do not sound too pedantic and a bore to you, but if you are running a business from your cab what mode do you select on your tacho while you are on other work, as you are not at rest or on a break while working are you.?

Theres always at least one. Get a life for gods sake.

routier:

toby1234abc:

Theres always at least one. Get a life for gods sake.

Whoooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh :laughing: :laughing:

Craig 111:

sapper:

Sapper

It’s the same story in France - must have applied for 20 plus jobs since I left TFE and only Alloin had the decency to respond. Now back in UK for a bit and got work immediately . . .

~ Craig

Hi Craig , what happened with TFE ? I thought you were in there , did they terminate your Cdi

toby1234abc:

Haven’t you got stobart trucks to spot or something?? Jeeeeezzus!!