Fridge unit parking etiquette

Almost:
The trailers are 4-5 year old Cargobull’s in decent condition. Seems to have trouble keeping the load at +3 in this heat though.

I’ll try and find other reefers to park up with and switch the unit to constant. Might mean I sleep better too.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Make sure the other guys are switched on too, nothing worse than parking up empty thinking “bliss, I’m going to get a cracking sleep tonight” then someone rolls up with their fridge on stop/start or on hare, keeping you up lol.

I was pulling a brand new Thermo King one the other week, you could barely hear it compared to the older ones.

Hiya i was parked in Hove on a little lorry park(for about 30 lorries ) in 1979 it was a Sunday night
this D…head come onto the lorry park at midnight and parked that close to me i could only just open
my door dropped the trailer and cleared off all night long the bloody thing was clunking away, guess
how many lorries was parked that night■■? ME and this flamin Fridge…I could’t move as I’d got a ERF with the
chicken coop sleeper, i had company that night it was too much trouble to pack everything up to
move then set up again.wish i had some easy start that would have sorted it out.
John

When I used to pull reefer I tried to park next to another one or away from others but end of the day park where ya want.

Leave it switched on to the settings you are instructed to. All this switch it off or from cycle onto constant is BS. Most of the modern reefers can be monitored from dispatch so set it when you load and leave it as that. If ya work hard enough during the day a reefer won’t keep ya awake anyway.

bald bloke:

Thetaff2:

bald bloke:

Thetaff2:
If you are paying to park somewhere then you are entitled to park it wherever you want to put it.

Yes you’re right Taff but out of politeness I’ll try and park out the way whenever possible. I’d never turn my fridge off mind you

I don’t tend to park in Msa’s as my boss won’t pay for parking but if I park in a truck stop with it running I do tend to park out of the way too.

Btw BB I’m not in Y111 anymore I’m in T222 now in the new shaped ones. :wink:

Oh okay then what’s her name ? Think I seen you Friday somewhere then, do you like the new ones ?.

Lady heather
Yeah they are an awesome bit of kit. :grimacing:

When I had a reffer use to park in a lay by or something the 1 time parked in a truck stop there was only me in at time then a curtain sider came in whole place to park & where did he park next to me :unamused:

Stupid man

Thetaff2:

bald bloke:

Thetaff2:

bald bloke:

Thetaff2:
If you are paying to park somewhere then you are entitled to park it wherever you want to put it.

Yes you’re right Taff but out of politeness I’ll try and park out the way whenever possible. I’d never turn my fridge off mind you

I don’t tend to park in Msa’s as my boss won’t pay for parking but if I park in a truck stop with it running I do tend to park out of the way too.

Oh okay then what’s her name ? Think I seen you Friday somewhere then, do you like the new ones ?.

Lady heather

Nice lorry m8,ive seen your photo on the photos section,put it on here on the pictures of your truck bit ,more will see it :wink:

seth 70:

Thetaff2:

bald bloke:

Thetaff2:

bald bloke:

Thetaff2:

Lady heather

Nice lorry m8,ive seen your photo on the photos section,put it on here on the pictures of your truck bit ,more will see it :wink:

Thanks pal will do.