Fridge Trailers

I think its the stigma of being self employed mate never had to answer to a T M so i guess they think i will be trouble. Its a curse buddy.

Snarley:
If you can be self sufficient with food and they pay parking, then reasonable.

most fridges are used to carry food I think :smiley:
or you could take a sarnie with you :smiley:

Sounds alright, depends where you live. Only blue chip firms would be paying more than that and certainly not hauliers.

I’ve never worked for a percentage because none of the buggers can be trusted!

Silver_Surfer:
Sounds alright, depends where you live. Only blue chip firms would be paying more than that and certainly not hauliers.

Not sure about that. Davis’s at Crewe certainly pay more than that without night out money added into the equation for a five-day week, and they are/were a ‘bonus’ company. Even the basic daily rate over five days came to more than £500 although as is usually the case you would work for it. They would also appear to take any monkey on as well.

£500 or thereabout including nights out for what is going to be not far off a maximum hours job is not good money by anyone’s standards, although there are no doubt those paying less. If needs must I would do it.

Davis ain’t your bog standard haulier though as they own a cold store. Decent fridge work usually pays more than taut work if you’re doing it right.