Fridge trailer wanted!

Chaps!!!

Somebody else tried this so thought what the hell give it a go!!!

Looking to buy a clean & straight fridge trailer. Must have pallet carrier or side skirts & be no older than 5 year old. Not really interested in Shmitz.

PM if anyone is looking to move something on!

Thanks in advance.

have a look on

coolmarket.co.uk

cadwall.com

moodyinternational.co.uk/index.php

also try A&M commercials, they have a place in Risley Warrington,

amcommercials.com/index.php? … cat_path=6

have ye checked the auction sites ?

lombard.co.uk/assets/assets- … fault.aspx

closeassetfinance.co.uk/html/cv/

McGeown Commercials

mcgeowncommercials.com/trailers.htm

Keenan International Trailers:

keenantrailers.com/about_us/page.aspx

you could try goin abroad:

autoline.info/s/semitrailers-ref … k2218.html

kleyn.com/trucks/semitrailer

or try the lease companies

Hill Hire / Tip, they sell used trailers.

Tip in Manchester do!

ye can also try these:

internationaltrailers.ie/ind … &Itemid=31

gray-adams.com/25,56,465/imm … /trailers/

roadtransport.com/buyandsell/default.aspx

truck1.eu/Semi_trailers_Trai … 2ma47.html

hlldavies.co.uk/search.php?area=14

gud luck

roadtransport.com/buyandsell … ries=14459,

Been on most of them. Just poor kit for top dollar their!

would ye not buy new ?

Bought new just over 2 years ago. For the same spec trailer again Chearau want an extra 6 grand. Wish the job was paying an extra 6 grand !!!

ha, ye after another ? ye runnin how many now ? does it have to be Chereau ? Ye don’t like Schmitz ? G&A ? Lamberet ? SOR ?

suppose its a question of choice but G&As are a well built trailer, can be heavy depending on the spec tho.

I do prefer Chereau meself,but they are pricey.

Ye best bet may be looking outside the UK ? I’m sure ye can arrange to get it shipped to one of the ports ?

Got 2 now. Do like the G&A. But its just dropping on a clean one. Would also look at 3 or 4 year old Lamberet. Don’t like the shmitz at all. The Chereau are just silly money tho. Yeah seen a few in Europe for sale just the agro & time sorting it out!

have ye tried Hill Hire? are they just for UK ? they have some decent ones, try this guy

Steve Chapman
Hill Hire Plc
Euroway Industrial Estate
Wharfedale Road
Bradford
BD4 6SG
mob : 07786-495952fax : 0844-892-0616

hes been very good with us in the past…

have ye increased ye fleet now as well? Dye know Eugene on Appleton Ind Est ? has a lot of Scanias, also got a Scania Dark Diamond,he may have one or know of some for sale.

just spotted this

trucks.autotrader.co.uk/category … 80c/advert

any use to ye ?

http://trucks.autotrader.co.uk/categorysubcategory/category/trailers/subcategory/semi-trailers/subcategory/unspecified/bodytype/temperature-controlled/bodytype/unspecified/stock-item-id/at8a60b91b2bbecad2012bcbf6af49480c/advert
These trailers used to belong to us from new all been on light work and well looked after altough i think he wants £20kish for them they dont have pallet carriers or side skirts (the picture is of a schmitz though??) i dropped them off in clayton road risley however i belive some got shipped to ireland. we got brand new schmitz x 14 £50k a piece with tuckaway taillifts. how much cherau want■■?

Had a look at them. There SMS cast offs. Pretty straight actually he was pushing them for 31K a few months ago. He’s got rid of most. Chereau want 56K for brand new!

http://www.roadtransport.com/buyandsell/advert/2006_gray_adams_45ft_fridge-armagh_county_armagh-11122561.htm?&PageNumber=2&Keywords=fridge+trailer&SortBy=Price&Categories=14459, he took 10 gray adams of us in px them the ones i was on about he may have some left coz he hired some out to iceland warrington over xmas. try robert hardy (07920265271) at stockport truck center they had a load of the innovate trailers for sale last year

I know which ones you mean now. Buddy of mine had one off him. Think it did have pallet carrier on there aswell. Many thanks for all comments posted.