Fridge operators

Hi does anyone know of any fridge boys looking for a driver?English,Irish or scottish.

And your location is ?

I don’t think location is an issue here. He doesn’t seem bothered about traveling to a job judging by the areas he is willing to work.

We were after 10 drivers but I think the application process has closed now, I know Langdons are after drivers for a 6 month contract.

Have you tried Ralph Davies?

Or Reed Boardall

Co op Avonmouth, well in a few months they will be.

damoq:
I don’t think location is an issue here. He doesn’t seem bothered about traveling to a job judging by the areas he is willing to work.

off course location is an issue, there is that many drivers out of work and chasing few little jobs that companies are not going to employ someone from 200 miles away when they have 100 applications from their home town.

jessicas dad:

damoq:

off course location is an issue, there is that many drivers out of work and chasing few little jobs that companies are not going to employ someone from 200 miles away when they have 100 applications from their home town.

Thats an issue of it own these days. But whats the harm in the OP looking for jobs 200 miles away. It might be the closest job he can get, making it the only option available. The 100 locals looking for a job in their home town might be muppets and he might be the best applicant. Employers can pick and choose who they hire these days due to the amount of unemployed. Its probably not ideal for him to have to travel so far for a job, but he’s showing he’s willing to work so wheres the harm in trying. Good luck to the OP.

Well I thinks ■■■■■■■■, according to managers I’ve spoke to they have applications piled up high and I don’t reckon the op is anything that special that the company can’t find someone more local.

The things companies look for is points on licence, distance to work and employment record.

Out off 100 applicants I would like to interview 10 off them and that’s just 10%.

Was more along the lines of the one that do the continent with fish or the hanging i was lookin for.

jessicas dad:
Well I thinks ■■■■■■■■, according to managers I’ve spoke to they have applications piled up high and I don’t reckon the op is anything that special that the company can’t find someone more local.

The things companies look for is points on licence, distance to work and employment record.

Out off 100 applicants I would like to interview 10 off them and that’s just 10%.

I think for the sort of job he wants distance to work is in most of the employers eyes irrelevant.

So it seems although the op wasn’t very clear.

The mention of Irish or Scottish gave it away. He wants proper fridge work not this pussyfooting around between RDCs that most do these days :wink:

switchlogic:
The mention of Irish or Scottish gave it away. He wants proper fridge work not this pussyfooting around between RDCs that most do these days :wink:

That’s exactly what I do, not very exciting granted.

Craig1474:
Hi does anyone know of any fridge boys looking for a driver?English,Irish or scottish.

havent some fridge company applied to run 130 motors and 140 trailers out of magna park :question: ,read it somewhere,itll come to me

A pal of mine just turned down his old job with Scott Trawlers as he is happy where he is, maybe worth a call :question:

or the hanging i was lookin for

maybe a job coming up in syria for that line of work soon… :slight_smile:

ady1:

Craig1474:

havent some fridge company applied to run 130 motors and 140 trailers out of magna park :question: ,read it somewhere,itll come to me

forget it,sounds like the locals have put a spanner in the works :unamused: :unamused: ,farm land my asss