Fridge in Volvo Fh

Can anyone help, when you press the button in on top of fridge, does it light up to say its on, can’t seem to get any indication to say if its on or not. It’s a brand new truck, so hope it’s not broke, or is there a master switch somewhere that isolates it., can anyone shed any light on it please.

If its the fridge in the top rear cupboard like mine then yes, press the button and a light comes on and stays on.

JB:
If its the fridge in the top rear cupboard like mine then yes, press the button and a light comes on and stays on.

It’s the pull out type, that comes from under bunk, on top is a little button that press in, which you can hear click, at side of that is two other buttons which control temp.

There should be a green light at the bottom left hand side of the drawer that is lit when the fridge is on.

scottie0011:
There should be a green light at the bottom left hand side of the drawer that is lit when the fridge is on.

Thanks Scottie, I’ll check that out Monday morning… :smiley:

press the button and hold it down for approx. 5 seconds and the fridge will come on. then you can set the temp with the other 2 buttons, generally 4 or 5 degrees