Friday rant.

Here I sit in ■■■■■■ St Albans because yet again the tanks were full :cry: so I have to take a break here and not knw what the rest of the day holds for me ? On the bright side sitting opposite me in this truck stop are a group of Brits going to to the F 1 GP, one guy was from Croydon (poor sod) and two wore ‘I am the Stig’ tee shirts.
I ain’t even gonna call in yet because I will get the ‘We are really busy in Yonkers and we need that trailer’ cry.
I loaded yesterday afternoon in Yonkers and was delayed by 3 hours there, then when I neared Lake George area the phone rings and it’s Chris from Ben & Jerry to tell me not to rush because they have a 3 hour delay, so I stop for a kip and arrive 3 hours later than the appointment time only to be told they still don’t have room. As I had only 4 hours exactly on my elog this annoyed me and I went back to sleep till they woke me up with 2.5 hours left on the clock, it took an hour and a half before I was empty so I was stuffed and am now sitting in this Mobil on the run gaff.
As I sit here I looked up to see the woman at one of the registers looking through hefty looking binoculars, I aksed why and she was writting down licence plate numbers of ever credit card customer :laughing:

If the BBC and verious other media don’t think F E C K I N is a bad word, why does Trucknet ?

Pat Hasler:
If the BBC and verious other media don’t think F E C K I N is a bad word, why does Trucknet ?

Well the Americans have issues with ■■■■ and Hookers, even if it is Embassy Regal or John Lee! :stuck_out_tongue: