Friday nights out

These are now definatly my favourite thing to do, I can think of nothing better to be doing than starting in Barry at 0545, tipping at Tilbury to find out at 1600 that my backload is not until 0800 saturday!

Great night!

UNLUCKY ive been at donnington all day for the superbikes,it was a beautiful day as well,ive even caught the sun a bit.anyway …
pub time :wink:

sorry only joking.bin there done that

Haha cheers mate, though I have caught some sun myself, my right arm looks awesome!

I started Southshields at 3am laindon,Dagenham and Dartford finished 13.30 now parked in Bishop stautford services start tomorrow at 4am for 6am load to good old Asda Washington at 14.00 gonna be along day.

Ps don’t try the pizza’s at this services i had one bite and left it.

who do you work for andy? peter the pimp? skint and knackered? or the old brt?

welshboyinspain:
who do you work for andy? peter the pimp? skint and knackered? or the old brt?

Im pimping it up!

andi_cardiff:
These are now definatly my favourite thing to do, I can think of nothing better to be doing than starting in Barry at 0545, tipping at Tilbury to find out at 1600 that my backload is not until 0800 saturday!

Great night!

Extra night out plus o/t . . . quids in
Not the end of the world is it, you could be weekended @ Tilbury :laughing:

Suedehead:

andi_cardiff:

Great night!

I avoided it by an hour last week, they just got me a backload an hour before they were off home, could if had a great weekend here…!

My shift is wed to sat so, regularly have a friday night out but not back in til wed then. Oh well you have to give to receive.

I ended up out last Friday, and they planned me in Wales again tonight but I let them know I only had 6.5 hours left on my 90 for the fortnight so I’m sat at home with a beer instead…cheers :sunglasses:
It is a git but as I’ve told countless times ‘it’s part of the job’. Enjoy the fact you’re spending sweet FA while you’re there and not spending it in the pub :laughing:

Iv

andi_cardiff:

Suedehead:

andi_cardiff:

Great night!

I avoided it by an hour last week, they just got me a backload an hour before they were off home, could if had a great weekend here…!

I can’t work out y u seem so happy to have a nite out on a Friday

could be worse, i am stuck at thamesport. lol oh the joy.

on nights sun /thurs always ome :wink: been there dont miss it :laughing: