Friday nights not alright!

I started work at 2000 hours was bound for Eurocentral near Glasgow, I got in between J33 and J34 when I was tucking the missus inn on the phone ( you know night night love you ect ). I saw a lot of smoke at my back end and thought well I have’nt had a curry so best pull onto hard shoulder. On closer inspection it became apparent I have suffered a blow out on the OSR trailer it was the inside tyre though.

Now whilst I was on the phone to the proper women ( her indoors, the bringer of beer and giver of ■■■■■■ ) I had missed a call of my cousin. Well to cut this short I called in the HATO boys who were ab fab, shutting down lane one of M6 as I was on a bend and therefore was not visible, Spok the tyre fitter made short work of the operation and we had to rip off the mudgard as it had been sucked above the tyre and caused all the smoke by way of rubbing on the tyre. I then rang my cousin back and got his wife and she informed me we had lost my Uncle and after this news I was a little deflated, just like my tyres. I went home and did’nt complete the job but a big thank you goes out to Tony Howell and Phil Hadwin the HATO bod’s and also to Spok who got me rollin again really really appreciate these guys now…

Stiil first blow out and did not feel a thing but I did see the smoke… What might have happened if I had not seen the smoke I don’t know but I do know these guys deserve our respect so BIG UP YOURSELVES Lad’s and Thank You from MAD DAN.

Sorry to hear about your loss, mate. At least you were kept safe out there. Did you ask them if they knew the Highway Man? :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda did but could not remember his name, Tony said there are a few HATO’s on here but alas he was not one of them. Cheers pal and take care out there it appears to be a rough old world, big man love coming at yer…

Sorry to hear of your loss mate!

Cheers Digby, ok anyone know a decent firm taking onn in the NW as I am seriously down on my luck again…

I would really appreciate a leg up or helping hand in finding a job I know they are out there but cannot find one and it appears to be famine and feast and this winds the Bleep Bleep out of me.