Friday night out time is here :(

so that time of the year again when the service stations cash in and the caravans put the road on there back, ill be down hatfield way friday so reckon i might make it back as far as the A50 (be lucky if i have diesel left), ill be taking a barbecue and a few beers so if you see a bladdered trucker burning sausages come on over ya welcome to one :slight_smile:

I cant mate, I will be burning my own in Kirkby :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

Stealing :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yup, dead easy catching them sausage dogs :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:
Yup, dead easy catching them sausage dogs :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Drift:

not a bit jealous :slight_smile:, spoilt my week thinkong about it, theres not a soul in are work that isnt picking up a dead nan or got a sick budgie to look after on friday so im stitched up big time, an this time its not even the drop that will hold me up, its gotta be the only Bookers cash and carry in the country that your in and out of in 45 mins :frowning: kill menow

In fairness I have been pickling myself for the last week and a half, annual leave :laughing:
Though I did get a message asking if I was okay to do a night out next Monday, I replied its Bank Holiday and was told to forget it :laughing: They will reschedule for Wednesday :laughing: :laughing: (She forgot) and hear is me thinking double time and a bit :unamused: :laughing:

Drift:
In fairness I have been pickling myself for the last week and a half, annual leave :laughing:
Though I did get a message asking if I was okay to do a night out next Monday, I replied its Bank Holiday and was told to forget it :laughing: They will reschedule for Wednesday :laughing: :laughing: (She forgot) and hear is me thinking double time and a bit :unamused: :laughing:

The cow, how could she do it to ya :wink: :wink:

tango boy:

Drift:

This is the person who thinks an inch on google maps is not far, tell he to zoom in hen she says its miles away :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

tango boy:

Drift:

This is the person who thinks an inch on google maps is not far, tell he to zoom in hen she says its miles away :laughing: :laughing:

Bless :smiley: :smiley: