Friday diary for anjesis / robot

Leave Cherwell valley 2 am and head to rugby t/ stop to get a different empty tri but not there so down to cemex rugby and load for aylesford , good run apart from bit of traffic on bridge and arrive builbase aylesford 8 am , tipped in no time and arrive at lenham 9 am , after a hour I’ve got 3 palls on :unamused: so see t.o and say I need to be gone by 10.45 to get back ( leaving a bit of space ) and after phone calls I’m told pull it out 10.45 whatever , but there on a mission so leave 11 loaded , sat nav says I’ll hit yard 14.32 ( out of hours 15.00 ( going to be tight .
So off we go and hit qe2 bridge and get through tunnels but loose 15 mins ( now yard 14.47 ( this isn’t looking good ) , so good run then hit a14 and we crawl and eventually get through but now sat nav saying 15.10 so 10 mins shirt so txt in I can’t make yard , txt back where can you make ? Between Grantham nwk , so ploughs on then rings and says where do you want this truck , in secure parking or layby :question: but your only 25 miles from yard and you’ve got 1 1/2 hrs to go :neutral_face: , I’ve got 1/2 hr left not 1 1/2 , but you started at 2 , ■■■■ your out of hours at 3 , yes ( was he listening when I said between Grantham - nwk :exclamation: )
So it’s loaded so he says services and he’d get a trailer brought down to me and pick mine up :neutral_face: , why , I don’t need a trailer I’m not stopping here I’m going home ( already rang Mrs ) , but how are you going to get home :question: , I live at Grantham , I’m at Grantham and my Mrs will pick me up , I’ll pop keys up and get my car and you can recover truck ( one of three options given previously ) , silence , then I’ll have to arrange a night shift driver then I guess . So heads on and phone rings ( about at gonerby ) we’ve got 2 drivers here with a van , by the time your there and sorted your stuff theyl be with you and you can come back in van and get your car , well ok .
So pulls up in services and Mrs is there so explain to here I’m getting picked up so chucks most of stuff my car and she goes home and I wait & wait &await for these drivers , at 16.00 a hour later I’m blowing my top , it’s 20 mins down a1 where the zb are they , so goes to ring depot / planner but no answer , these ■■■■■■■■ are trying to leave me here for night so rings Mrs to get her ■■■ down here as I’ve had a zb enough , so she arrives 16.15 and get car and one last ring I’m leaving , bloke on end couldn’t be more apologetic , his words I’ve sent two drivers ( loose terms ) , they’ve got lost going from Newark to gonerby services and apparently ended up in Grantham and 1 1/2 hrs later 16.30 they appear , nice lads but I’ve had enough , not in mood to explain how a bloody scania work so give them the keys and head home , get in house 16.45 , sat morn now & need to get my car back so :exclamation:
So there you go anjesis / rob Roy , just another day at the madhouse , not a 9-12 hr shift or a Giraffe but a 14 1/2 hr day ( only had 13 ) and a sat morn fetching my car back
im ring proctors Monday and seeing if what jobs in Grantham journal are , if they’ve got day I’m off :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

and sat morning in the yard picking car up :smiling_imp:
nb credit to Mrs for running round after me , even though it’s not her job :exclamation:

I thought you’d left the green meanies, and gone to deliver washing machines from Newark.

dozy:
Leave Cherwell valley 2 am and head to rugby t/ stop to get a different empty tri but not there so down to cemex rugby and load for aylesford , good run apart from bit of traffic on bridge and arrive builbase aylesford 8 am , tipped in no time and arrive at lenham 9 am , after a hour I’ve got 3 palls on :unamused: so see t.o and say I need to be gone by 10.45 to get back ( leaving a bit of space ) and after phone calls I’m told pull it out 10.45 whatever , but there on a mission so leave 11 loaded , sat nav says I’ll hit yard 14.32 ( out of hours 15.00 ( going to be tight .
So off we go and hit qe2 bridge and get through tunnels but loose 15 mins ( now yard 14.47 ( this isn’t looking good ) , so good run then hit a14 and we crawl and eventually get through but now sat nav saying 15.10 so 10 mins shirt so txt in I can’t make yard , txt back where can you make ? Between Grantham nwk , so ploughs on then rings and says where do you want this truck , in secure parking or layby :question: but your only 25 miles from yard and you’ve got 1 1/2 hrs to go :neutral_face: , I’ve got 1/2 hr left not 1 1/2 , but you started at 2 , [zb] your out of hours at 3 , yes ( was he listening when I said between Grantham - nwk :exclamation: )
So it’s loaded so he says services and he’d get a trailer brought down to me and pick mine up :neutral_face: , why , I don’t need a trailer I’m not stopping here I’m going home ( already rang Mrs ) , but how are you going to get home :question: , I live at Grantham , I’m at Grantham and my Mrs will pick me up , I’ll pop keys up and get my car and you can recover truck ( one of three options given previously ) , silence , then I’ll have to arrange a night shift driver then I guess . So heads on and phone rings ( about at gonerby ) we’ve got 2 drivers here with a van , by the time your there and sorted your stuff theyl be with you and you can come back in van and get your car , well ok .
So pulls up in services and Mrs is there so explain to here I’m getting picked up so chucks most of stuff my car and she goes home and I wait & wait &await for these drivers , at 16.00 a hour later I’m blowing my top , it’s 20 mins down a1 where the zb are they , so goes to ring depot / planner but no answer , these [zb] are trying to leave me here for night so rings Mrs to get her ■■■ down here as I’ve had a zb enough , so she arrives 16.15 and get car and one last ring I’m leaving , bloke on end couldn’t be more apologetic , his words I’ve sent two drivers ( loose terms ) , they’ve got lost going from Newark to gonerby services and apparently ended up in Grantham and 1 1/2 hrs later 16.30 they appear , nice lads but I’ve had enough , not in mood to explain how a bloody scania work so give them the keys and head home , get in house 16.45 , sat morn now & need to get my car back so :exclamation:
So there you go anjesis / rob Roy , just another day at the madhouse , not a 9-12 hr shift or a Giraffe but a 14 1/2 hr day ( only had 13 ) and a sat morn fetching my car back
im ring proctors Monday and seeing if what jobs in Grantham journal are , if they’ve got day I’m off :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Well Dozy I booked on at 9pm last night at Birchanger Green. Down to Sittingbourne and swap trailers. Back to Newark and book off. Steady run and done at 4.45 this morning and done until Monday. Must just be you…

biggriffin:
I thought you’d left the green meanies, and gone to deliver washing machines from Newark.

No I’m 56 and Ive never kept it up ( moving fridge freezers / washing machines ) proctors are advertising at langur so I’m ringing them first thing Monday , enough is enough ,
Also another artic job and a 7.5 t job in local rag and I’m that desperate I’ll take anything on days

Well , I left Eastleigh at 5.10am drove to chesterfield via east Oxford dur to a truck crash on A34 got to chesterfield at 10:30 (had 45mins before tipping) drove to Burton stopped 7 miles shy of Boots and had 1 hours lunch , when to Boots at 1:20pm (4pm booking ) straight on bay tipped and out by 2pm No back load :grimacing: Headed home 31/2 hour drive stopped at for 45min Abingdon due to a broken down van near Newbury pulled in to yard at 6pm , 2hours WT spare and 45mins drive spare on a 10 hour and 640kms done :grimacing:
I would say you need to change jobs :wink:
P/s my office only phoned me once and that was in morning about A34

dozy:
So off we go and hit qe2 bridge and get through tunnels but loose 15 mins ( now yard 14.47 ( this isn’t looking good ) , so good run then hit a14 and we crawl and eventually get through but now sat nav saying 15.10 so 10 mins shirt so txt in I can’t make yard , txt back where can you make ? Between Grantham nwk , so ploughs on then rings and says where do you want this truck , in secure parking or layby :question: but your only 25 miles from yard and you’ve got 1 1/2 hrs to go :neutral_face: , I’ve got 1/2 hr left not 1 1/2 , but you started at 2 , [zb] your out of hours at 3 , yes ( was he listening when I said between Grantham - nwk :exclamation: )
So pulls up in services and Mrs is there so explain to here I’m getting picked up so chucks most of stuff my car and she goes home and I wait & wait &await for these drivers , at 16.00 a hour later I’m blowing my top , it’s 20 mins down a1 where the zb are they , so goes to ring depot / planner but no answer , these [zb] are trying to leave me here for night so rings Mrs to get her ■■■ down here as I’ve had a zb enough , so she arrives 16.15 and get car and one last ring I’m leaving , bloke on end couldn’t be more apologetic , his words I’ve sent two drivers ( loose terms ) , they’ve got lost going from Newark to gonerby services and apparently ended up in Grantham and 1 1/2 hrs later 16.30 they appear , nice lads but I’ve had enough , not in mood to explain how a bloody scania work so give them the keys and head home , get in house 16.45 , sat morn now & need to get my car back so :exclamation:

Bahahahahahaha.

You get mocked mercilessly by Stobarts, grow a spine or get a new job.

12 hours yesterday and go home.

I washed the car

commonrail:
I washed the car

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dozy:

biggriffin:

No I’m 56 and Ive never kept it up ( moving fridge freezers / washing machines ) proctors are advertising at langur so I’m ringing them first thing Monday , enough is enough ,
Also another artic job and a 7.5 t job in local rag and I’m that desperate I’ll take anything on days

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Stop talking [zb] Ady. You’ll be at Stobbies next week, and the week after that, the week after that, ad infinitum. You’ve repeated said you don’t need the money anymore yet you’re just like all the other drivers you see in haulage yards that “don’t need the money” yet pull their hair out in despair if they don’t get 70+ hours and minimum 4 nights out every week. You have plenty of companies in your area that you could work at pottering around on day work for 2/3rds of the money you get currently but you’ll never leave because you’re obsessed with money and would rather see your wife in tears than do anything about it :unamused: .

And who in the right mind only leaves 4 hours to get from Lenham (the one nr Ashford presumably) to Newark on a Friday afternoon? :unamused: Yet again you’ve only got yourself to blame for not putting your foot down and refusing to do the collection because any delay would put you over your time. Stobrats would have had other collections between Aylesford and Newark that you could have done, despite no doubt telling you that they had nothing. Is 56 for your age a typo and you caught the 5 key by accident? You act like you’re 6 years old as you can’t make a decision for yourself and need your mum to do it for you. No sympathy for you at all - you’re the stereotypical company “yes” man.

BWAH…

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Eddie’s performing poodle continues to whine.

dozy:

biggriffin:

No I’m 56 and Ive never kept it up ( moving fridge freezers / washing machines ) proctors are advertising at langur .

Sounds ok doze, but you’ve also got to …Install microwave ovens, custom kitchen deliveries, you’ve got to move those refrigerators, and you’ve got to move those colour tvs.
It’s ok though, I’ve heard it’s money for nothing, and you also get your chicks for free. :sunglasses:

Hope it goes ok.
.ROBOT. :laughing:

robroy:
Install microwave ovens, custom kitchen deliveries, you’ve got to move those refrigerators, and you’ve got to move those colour tvs.
It’s ok though, I’ve heard it’s money for nothing, and you also get your chicks for free.

Excellent. :smiley:

yrics
(I want my MTV)
Now look at them yo-yo’s that’s the way you do it
You play the guitar on the M.T.V.
That ain’t workin’ that’s the way you do it
Money for nothin’ and chicks for free.
Now that ain’t workin’ that’s the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain’t dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb.
We gotta install microwave ovens custom kitchen deliveries
We gotta move these refrigerators we gotta move these color T.V.‘s.
See the little ■■■■■■ with the earring and the make up
Yeah buddy that’s his own hair
That little ■■■■■■ got his own jet airplane
That little ■■■■■■ he’s a millionaire.
I shoulda learned to play the guitar
I shoulda learned to play them drums
Look at that mama she got it stickin’ in the camera
Man we could have some fun
And he’s up there, what’s that?
Hawaiian noises?
Bangin’ on the bongos like a chimpanzee
Get your money for nothin’ get your chicks for free.
Listen here
Now that ain’t workin’ that’s the way to do it
Play the guitar on the M.T.V.
Money for nothin’ and chicks for free.
(Get your) Money for nothin’ chicks for free
Money for nothin’ chicks for free
(I want my, I want my MTV

dozy:

biggriffin:

So your going to travel to Langer to stay tramping, You didn’t want to be away from Mrs dozy,as she was unhappy with you being away!! When within a 10 minutes drive you have Brakes, treasures, or even XPO at Easton, don’t know if the shunter at Easton be best impressed.

I left Glasgee at 7 and was home for 3, I even managed to go pick up a couple of rental trailers for them in the office in between

Dozy I believe you’re the only tramper working for Eddies who has to put with that s…t

I mean we had enough people saying on here that the stories you tell us hardly happen to anybody else working for Stobart. But week in and out you come and tell us.

Get your act together and try another haulage company or work on vans or whatever.
But this can’t be the norm.

Enough said.

Went in yesterday for 7 done by 1pm home by 1.30pm sat in the garden with bottles of beer and a kebab :grimacing:

Your an absolute mug end of,constantly allow them to run you out of and over hours then even tell them you’ll drop the wagon keys off.