Friday again

O well end of the week again sat waiting for Pats post wondering if gonna be one of his with loads of information or a good old moan lol keep them coming Pat :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nowt … just sitting here in Yonkers waiting for a tyre fitter who came about an hour ago with the wrong tyre then went to get another from somewhere in Brooklyn :imp:

Pat Hasler:
Nowt … just sitting here in Yonkers waiting for a tyre fitter who came about an hour ago with the wrong tyre then went to get another from somewhere in Brooklyn :imp:

Look on the bright side…unlike most of us fools, you’re not on milleage!

robinhood_1984:

Pat Hasler:

Yeah … I thought I had a hard week !
I started Sunday at 4.00pm because the driver who was supposed to deliver that nights Ben & Jerry load had rolled it. I came home for 10 hours and left again Mon morning for NYC and worked like a troll … I managed 7 deliveries by tonight but still onlt did 1600 miles. It was a long week though.

My 4 crappy days at work won’t leave me alone :imp: :imp:
So much for our new EOBR’s,am sat at home watching practice for the Spanish Grand Prix whilst being bombarded with texts from my boss in Toronto demanding to know why my truck is speeding,when it’s actually parked in our yard,and yes I have the keys with me and the plant controllers can see it there.
My phone is now off and will stay that way until Wednesday morning.Progress? I think otherwise!!

flat to the mat:
So much for our new EOBR’s,am sat at home watching practice for the Spanish Grand Prix whilst being bombarded with texts from my boss in Toronto demanding to know why my truck is speeding,when it’s actually parked in our yard,and yes I have the keys with me and the plant controllers can see it there.
My phone is now off and will stay that way until Wednesday morning.Progress? I think otherwise!!

Errr… so is he going to pay you for the miles your doing while watching tele :question:
I’m going to take a wild guess and say…NO :cry: :wink: :wink:

Charles

Pat Hasler:

well thats a little moan pat so that counts lol

Pat Hasler:

robinhood_1984:

Pat Hasler:

Yeah … I thought I had a hard week !
I started Sunday at 4.00pm because the driver who was supposed to deliver that nights Ben & Jerry load had rolled it. I came home for 10 hours and left again Mon morning for NYC and worked like a troll … I managed 7 deliveries by tonight but still onlt did 1600 miles. It was a long week though.

Still in the Uk till Oct been doing bridgend to enfield and back with 2 deliveries in Cardiff on the way every night makes for a long week

remy:

flat to the mat:

Errr… so is he going to pay you for the miles your doing while watching tele :question:
I’m going to take a wild guess and say…NO :cry: :wink: :wink:

Charles

No,but we had a 6 hour meeting today,and have been cut some slack until June 1st,have got to get the truck cut back to 103kph :unamused:,but to be honest the bosses understand trucking in the real world as opposed to the corporate ■■■■■■■■ world, which is refreshing.A breakfast,lunch,and pinging them for 6 hours pay takes the edge off,but there again I’ve always been a cheap bar steward :imp: :laughing: