Friday...........16/06/2006

Okay i have spoken to the Prime Minster(Jhon Major if you have forgotten!!)
And i declare this day 16/06/2006 the day of the NTDFD’s… National Truck Drivers Forum Day.

So what do you have to do to parcipate in this day■■?

It’s quite simple really!

All you have to do is next Friday 16/06/2006, is drive with your Headlight ON, during daylight hours.

Anyone up for it?

Post below.
Mark

P.S Thuis will be posted in the other forum.

Works for me! :wink:

Do you reckon it would work. Lucy.

I reckon it would be fun next Friday.
Mark

Certainly no harm in trying…Maybe sidelights would be better? Genuine question, mind, am happy to be shot down on that one…Of course, we’ll be [zb]ed if it’s foggy or seriously raining… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whilst I think of it, does anyone here drive a Stralis for Transmec? Or a livestock rigid and trailer on a Yorkshire plate, recently been replaced? Be nice to KNOW you’re being waved at by a web-type for a change… :stuck_out_tongue:

Go for it, I intend to… Even if the world and his wife DO know who I am and what I drive already…:wink:

Lucy:
Certainly no harm in trying…Maybe sidelights would be better? Genuine question, mind, am happy to be shot down on that one…Of course, we’ll be [zb]ed if it’s foggy or seriously raining… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whilst I think of it, does anyone here drive a Stralis for Transmec? Or a livestock rigid and trailer on a Yorkshire plate, recently been replaced? Be nice to KNOW you’re being waved at by a web-type for a change… :stuck_out_tongue:

Go for it, I intend to… Even if the world and his wife DO know who I am and what I drive already…:wink:

I know what you mean about foggy or rain, then it won’t work.

As for side lights,nooooooooo,let go all the way with headlights.

I drive a X reg Scania and the side lights on that are rubbish
Mark

Sorry but under NO circumstances will i be participating in this!!!.

jammymutt:

KILLJOY. :confused: :confused:

oh go on… it will be fun!

oh god… i need to get out more… my deffinition of fun has gone out the window!

;oP

On a tour bus next Friday, so I will get bushead to leave them on and truckface from Stardes can have his on in the truck

i can see where jammy is comimh from as he works / ed nights he will oblige by driving with no lights on so people can see he is on here

jammymutt:

Jesus, is it like, really hard work to put your lights on…■■?

Webby:

jammymutt:

Jesus, is it like, really hard work to put your lights on…■■?

He is just a plain miserable [zb], Webby

come on that wasn’t even trying to beat the censor,jb :wink:

Webby…Jammy works nights…So the equivalent for him of putting his lights on would be to potter around in the dark with them turned off… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucy:
Webby…Jammy works nights…So the equivalent for him of putting his lights on would be to potter around in the dark with them turned off… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Me too - souns like fun to me. But do we have to turn them back on at midnight :question: :laughing:

I’m up for it. I’ll be in a white MAN LE18.220 rigid with bridgestone in big letters down the side (registration BX04YFD) unless plans change between now and then. I’ll try and remember to put my repton number plate in the window. Chances are I’ll have at least one drop on Teesside somewhere and possible one or more up on Tyneside, but as the runs are worked out on a day to day basis I can’t be sure until that morning.

Paul

Sorry jammymutt I didnt know

Im on Holiday ,so apart from renting a truck for the day,I shall not be participating either :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m not going to join in, I want to stay incognito. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t know where I’ll be but I’ll have my lights on, i’m in the sympathy wagon doing long over takes and cutting others up :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Ok what the ■■■■ is my avatar now colin