Fresnel lens

Hi, where is the best place to get these lenses and what sort of price please, any one know?

VOSA used to give them away, next time you see them on a roadside stop ask them. Make sure you’re legal first though :wink: .

ebay.co.uk/itm/Fresnel-Lens- … 0576598984

Pardon my ignorance but how much do they actually help vision ?
I’ve seen them on wagons but never driven with one.
Jim

JFC999:
Pardon my ignorance but how much do they actually help vision ?
I’ve seen them on wagons but never driven with one.
Jim

They work really well.

Thanks for your input, 'cat, very succinct, I’m sold.
Jim

heres an example…
without

with

Sea forth docks, they are free.
Otherwise pm me and I’ll send you one.

JFC999:
‘…I’ve … never driven with one…’

Given that we need eyes everywhere I find them un-natural & horrible to fathom during those nano-seconds of glimpses we need to continually do :neutral_face:

kindle530:
heres an example…
without

with

Bloody hell, that’s a hell of a difference :open_mouth:
Whoever invented it must be making a mint :laughing: :laughing:

Wow, thats a revelation :open_mouth:
Where on Seaforth docks do you get them, I used to live around the corner from the docks :wink:

Drift:
Wow, thats a revelation :open_mouth:
Where on Seaforth docks do you get them, I used to live around the corner from the docks :wink:

Inside the booking in office.

On the Freeport?
If I get a drop that way I may just pop in :smiley:

greggy:
Sea forth docks, they are free.
Otherwise pm me and I’ll send you one.

Thanks, can you send me 40? no sorry kidding but would be gratefull to know where i could get 40 for a good price though, sure £6 each should be beatable!

IMHO if only doing UK work I think you will loose more than you’ll gain but going into Europe I would not be with out one . Bikes in the uk tend to be a bit close to the truck for them to be of much help .mr fresnel must be loaded buy now lol

If anyone wants one, feel free to PM me a name and address and i will get one in the post to you. happy to send it to a company so you dont need to give me your home address. You may be able to get one from a Traffic Officer if they have any in the car with them.

Cheers

Mick