Fresnel lens

anyone got a spare one . can’t seem to find one :unamused: pm me if you have please

gezt:
anyone got a spare one . can’t seem to find one :unamused: pm me if you have please

have not got one but saw this don’t if its of any help

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fresnel-Lens—Bl … 49001r1251

If you ask one of those nice HATO’s when your out and about , they will give you one for free !

yea yea , I know "give you one " fnarr , fnarr :blush:

gezt:

PM me an adress and i will put a couple in the post for you. I’m a HATO manager by the way.

Cheers

Mick.

Bugger, I had a clear out of my cab this week and binned one, you could have had it if this had been posted last week. It’s in a rubbish bin in Hamburg if your passing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
It’s in a rubbish bin in Hamburg if your passing. :stuck_out_tongue:

are you say the Germans don’t empty there bins much :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

one on its way cheers everyone.
Hamburg is just a tad to far and knowing my luck a german ■■■■■ would have been there before me :wink:

If Oscardog doesn’t send you one,PM me and i will send you one.I am also a HATO manager but unlike Oscardog,im from a very good outstation in a very good region. :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

extrucker:
If Oscardog doesn’t send you one,PM me and i will send you one.I am also a HATO manager but unlike Oscardog,im from a very good outstation in a very good region. :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

lets not start a fight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gezt:

extrucker:

lets not start a fight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He is though, you can’t argue with facts. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

extrucker:

Out and out lies, bloody coach drivers!!!

:blush: a coach driver and a womble.Should i be on this at all■■? :unamused: :laughing:

oscardog:

extrucker:

Out and out lies, bloody coach drivers!!!

TM’s should stay in the outstation and not be heard, leave the proper work to us genuine on road wombles!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gents, in the post and on the way, including the ones for the other PM’s i got.

Happy to send these to anyone else who needs one, just drop me or extrucker a pm and we will post them out or deliver if youre close to one of us.

Mick.

OI… havent you lot got your own bleeding forum? or get a room or something :wink: :wink: :wink:
seriously though thanks for getting the Fresnels out, have used one on the back windscreen of the Streatham tractor (Like a Chelsea tractor but cheaper) and it does make a hell of a difference.