Freshlink/fowler welch

interestingly i heard that these companys are self insured, you no typical rumore ect…ect is this just rumore or is it because they got the worst accident records on the planet ( which also was a rumore) i’ll leave that with you i myself have my own thoughts…what do you think.

Turners of Soham/Polska are the same, and that IS down to thier blemish free accident history :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

freightliner are self insured as well, the lorries are only insured for 3rd party.

The last time I looked, you needed £250k, as a bond / deposit, it makes sense for the big boys, as it keeps their insurance costs down.

if you have garage facilities, and trained staff, the gas axe men can`t half do a cheaper job :open_mouth:

Turners of Polska have a very busy gas axe department, so I`m told :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Also, don’t Royal mail self underwrite along with the old bill? Or is this something different?

co-op also self insure,

as i found out when i backed into a blokes shiney new car that suddenly parked in a loading bay as i was reversing in to the bay, “i thought you would see me and stop!” oh really. ■■■

I myself think that the truck industry is totally utterly condemned, due to a price war. i also think that insurence companys have said " we are p***** off with the amount of claims due to drivers whose english is poor/ none existent. cheap is good keeps the price down for a time, however police time and ambulance time will make sure we are paying the real rate through paye. god bless the eu…we allowed it, did we?

it dont matter how a company pays for 3rd party damage
wether thru insurance company or self insurance
just as long as its covered it will do

having accidents is not down to the ability to speak English
its down to experience and that of being able to drive with a right ■■■■■■ when you usually drive LHD

Heard the same about Nolans being self insured too

is that for when they reform and get bottles chucked at them on the uk tour?.. :smiley:

wirralpete:
is that for when they reform and get bottles chucked at them on the uk tour?.. :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: quite possibly yes :smiley:

spoke to a driver on for sohams and he said that the graveyard behind their depot in newmarket is a sight to behold :smiley: :smiley: all the smashed up trucks :unamused: :unamused:

quote=“wirralpete”]Heard the same about Nolans being self insured too
[/quote]
These Nolans too have felt the economic downturn also and the original members have been replaced by cheaper labour from Eastern Europe, some ex miners from Katowice in drag will take the ladies places.

bet they sing a lot better though… :smiley:

Thetaff:
spoke to a driver on for sohams and he said that the graveyard behind their depot in newmarket is a sight to behold :smiley: :smiley: all the smashed up trucks :unamused: :unamused:

i would love to see the photo’s of that place. :laughing: