Freshlinc, spalding now entering europe

freshlinc from spalding are now entering the wacky world of european haulage in october. got there trailers marked up and ready to go!

scaniav8power:
freshlinc from spalding are now entering the wacky world of european haulage in october. got there trailers marked up and ready to go!

Lets hope it goes alright for them we need more Brit firms in Europe

That will be the start of the spanish produce season. Probably a couple of poles double manning. Who do freshlinc do all there work for ?.

Ex Haulier:
That will be the start of the spanish produce season. Probably a couple of poles double manning. Who do freshlinc do all there work for ?.

see a serious amount of thier units and trailers in every asda RDC i have ever been to!

Ex Haulier:

they do that at christmas but its not that. they are going to be operating of holland on a big flower job.

Lee G:

Ex Haulier:

see a serious amount of thier units and trailers in every asda RDC i have ever been to!

i know lee same at asda normanton. they have a depot opposite but the drivers ive seen are all poles.