French relief drivinf

I’m an English class 1 driver . I now live in South West France near Limoges. Is there any call for a French based English driver, perhaps when drivers run out of time or become I’ll etc?

Why would being English help ?

triple-tango:
I’m an English class 1 driver . I now live in South West France near Limoges. Is there any call for a French based English driver, perhaps when drivers run out of time or become I’ll etc?

Get yourself round the agencies. Proman, Adecco, Ranstad, Start People just to name a few. You can sign up with as many as you like. Plenty of work around if you are willing to do anything.

Can you speak French?

BigTipper:
Why would being English help ?

Isn’t that precisely what the OP is asking? Congratulations on your pointless trolling response.

Thankyou Heraultais

You’re welcome.

As the gent above said you just need to get round the agencies as during the next weeks it’s going to be crazy busy for agency drivers. I’m four hours down the road from you in Agen but I know that our firm uses agency drivers at its Limoges depot, as will any bigger transport firm. Once a company gets to know you through the agency you’ll likely get offered a CDD (short term contract) which in turn could lead to a full time job. Personally I’d advise you to get working for a French firm as soon as you can, that way you’re in the system here regarding social security, healthcare, pension etc.

If you need any info/advice send me a PM with your phone number and I’ll give you a call.

Craig

What is the pay like in France vs cost of living? Snd is it easy getting work without the language being fluent?
Just asking out of interest.

Many thanks Craig. I’ve sent you my number.
I occasionally fly back to UK and do a few days driving there for a friend but it would be far more sensible to find some work here.