French President

It looks like the Hungarian imigrant Nicolas Sarkozy is the new President of France as police prepare for riots and uprisings in the ghettos.

Sarkozy has told the French people they must work harder. Well at least harder than 37 hours a week

The French, blew it yet again when they discarded Jean-Marie Le Pen.
On Thursday,we blew it when we voted to replace one feckless shower with another.(Labour to Tory). :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jean Marie le Pen belongs in the same skip as the BNP

If he had been given any power he would have tried to remove all the foreigners from France. That includes expat Brits and other EU citizens who choose to live and work in France.

Wheel Nut:
Jean Marie le Pen belongs in the same skip as the BNP

That seems a bit harsh. What has the skip done to deserve that? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Wheel Nut:
It looks like the Hungarian imigrant Nicolas Sarkozy is the new President of France as police prepare for riots and uprisings in the ghettos.

Sarkozy has told the French people they must work harder. Well at least harder than 37 hours a week

Slight correction, son of a Hungarian immigrant :wink: :laughing: , and the week he has promised to discard is the 35 hour one. (Not before time either, just gave employers the nod to find even more ingenious ways round it :imp: )

Otherwise, spot on Malc. :laughing:

As regards Jean-Marie, I asked all my mates on the Sunday of the first poll if they had voted and if so, was it for J-M simply in order to get rid of me because I keep beating them at pétanque. They assured me it wasn’t so :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing: