French floods

Hi just wanted to know how you lot that travel over the Channel to deliver to or transit France have got on with all the chaos here, road closures, diversions etc. due to the severe flooding, I know that anybody travelling towards Paris on the A10 or A71 have had to divert via Tours and Le Mans costing a few journey hours. There have been quite a lot of regions that are complete no go areas.
At last the weather has got better and river levels are receding, but the authorities reckon that it will be some time before everything returns to normal

For myself I was lucky to be in south west so missed the areas affected. 107.7 radio and the autoroute overheads gave plenty of advance notice of closures so i don`t think any of ours badly affected. Sure looked bad in Ile de France when saw it on TV in routiers resto.

The flooding and road closures have almost gone, only cost a mate 10 minutes going past Orleans the other night.

I think everywhere the the weather is arse about face.We had 25c with sun last week,today we have 3 cm snow. :open_mouth: