french driving

hey guys

dont know the answer to this, but i have to be in holland for 9am on monday,

i know i cant drive in france on sunday, but can i still use the r calis to belgium ‘corridor’ road on sunday? as i will be leaving the country, or is that road also banned to hgv?

roger red hat:
hey guys

dont know the answer to this, but i have to be in holland for 9am on monday,

i know i cant drive in france on sunday, but can i still use the r calis to belgium ‘corridor’ road on sunday? as i will be leaving the country, or is that road also banned to hgv?

Yes you can use the E40 at any time and there are no restrictions in Belgium or Holland on a weekend. Don’t forget your Vignette though. You struggle to get them in Belgium at any time.

Dependant on your destination you can get to Holland within a 4.5

I dont think you can run up or down the corridor on a Sunday if you are carrying ADR!! Could be wrong, Someone else will be along to definatly confirm one way or another though. :wink:

no ADR its all printing machines.

as long as i can run through france to belgium all is good!

bullitt:
I dont think you can run up or down the corridor on a Sunday if you are carrying ADR!! Could be wrong, Someone else will be along to definatly confirm one way or another though. :wink:

There isn’t a blanket ban for all ADR products and it is down to the local prefecture to decide, in this case Calais.