French Driving bans

now i know they have a sat 10pm till sunday 10pm ban, the thing is though im carrying orange juice and just need to know would that come under perishable goods or not?

i dont think it does but hey

and i mean orange juice thats in my tank, 24000 litres of it, not cartoned stuff lol

unindustria.bg.it/s/studi/fi … rancia.pdf

I always used the regulations to suit me, so refrigerated fruit juice would cover me as would warm chocolate on a Sunday :laughing:

But do not come to me for any euros, and I doubt the boss will pay unless the planners have requested you run with it.

simple question

does it need refrigerating ?

if yes perishable

if not probably no

its not in a fridge no. its in a tank. well least that solves my problem, makes my sunday pretty short but a very early start on monday will have to be done

some tankers do actually cool and heat

gogzy:
its not in a fridge no. its in a tank. well least that solves my problem, makes my sunday pretty short but a very early start on monday will have to be done

You need to get your name down for one of these mate.

Double time on a Sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

ive only got a tank that heats…but i dont need it lol.

im running sunday but only as far as the french border so what a couple of hours mayby. least ive got my 24 off. gotta be in macon for 11am

Mind the Sunday driving Ban in Luxembourg for transit tranport. (and that’s not mend the kind what ■■■■■■ do with their Ford product :wink: )

If you have Stephans number give him a buzz and ask what they normaly do?

ive got plenty of time to get down their, i just gotta remember to stay out of lux lol.

i think i have his number somewhere.

well apparently i can run in france on a sunday. what bets i get pulled lol

aparently fresh juice can go

Thought so, mostimes is frozen and the tank insulation will keep it cold enough.

However don’t drink it, it’s horible stuff (concentrate) we tried to dilute it with vodka once, but for some reason it gave me a terrible hangover :laughing: :laughing:

1 ltr vodka concentrate with a quarter ltr juice concentrate, spoke even russian after that lol

you sure it wasnt the vodka that did that and not the orange juice lol.

did smell nice though when loading…still nto worth the 6 and a half hour wait to get loaded though

I’am sure concentrated (98%) vodka wouldn’t do such a thing, smell like perfume, taste like diesel. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Where did you load it? Gent or Rotterdam?

continental juice in rotterdam.

id rather drink diesel than 98% vodka

gogzy:

probaly healthier aswell

Continental is mormaly not to bad, but that didn’t help you.

Getting a little bit decent trips?

caledoniandream:

gogzy:

probaly healthier aswell

Continental is mormaly not to bad, but that didn’t help you.

Getting a little bit decent trips?

I like it in there, the Health and safety hasn’t quite caught up yet, knotted hankie and shorts are still perfectly acceptable.

haha, your truck is parked exactly where my truck was parked for loading lol.

done my 2nd macon today
nice lil run and tip. off up to lezoux tomorrow to load after an 0600 cleaning then up to nuess

yea frans ive had all the long runs, stewart (sneakyscotsman) has only been as far as denmark oh and wales yesterday lol

ive done , holland, belgium, france, germany (alot), denmark, sweden and luxembourg (where some lil scroat broke my mirror while i was sleeping and this was parked in brecham services which is like a mini oil refinery for trucks lol, ive never seen a fuel station soo big.

gogzy:
this was parked in brecham services which is like a mini oil refinery for trucks lol, ive never seen a fuel station soo big.

I wouldn’t call that especially a big one, just tight as hell… Would say that up in north we’ve got bigger ones at least when it comes to the size of area but yet again, lorries are bigger so… Dunno how’s it today but ABC Tupos near Oulu was biggest one when it was built up, there’s parking area for 350 lorries…

gotta say that I envy you liquid guys cause you got runs up to Denmark and Sweden, would love to get there myself as well

prefix:

gogzy:
this was parked in brecham services which is like a mini oil refinery for trucks lol, ive never seen a fuel station soo big.

I wouldn’t call that especially a big one, just tight as hell… Would say that up in north we’ve got bigger ones at least when it comes to the size of area but yet again, lorries are bigger so… Dunno how’s it today but ABC Tupos near Oulu was biggest one when it was built up, there’s parking area for 350 lorries…

gotta say that I envy you liquid guys cause you got runs up to Denmark and Sweden, would love to get there myself as well

i wasnt actually talking about the parking in general up there, because its not that big tbh but as you say tight as hell. i was more on about how many fuel lines there was lol.

i spent 5 days in france before i came home lol, only been up to denmark and sweden once, doubt ill get up that way and tbh keep me away from their while the weathers getting worse haha.
send me to britain please vdb :smiley:

in a lefty
to scotland?
preferably Fife

:smiley: