French Derv...DOWN again

Sorry to all you running in the UK does seem your price of fuel is on a one way route UPWARDS.Week last Saturday filled up before I came home
and the price of derv had dropped to 1.384 from 1.41 where I fill up and this Saturday lo and behold it had gone down again to 1.37.
The French do follow the price of crude oil fairly accurately seems and although it does go up it normally soon comes down again.
Just a shame the pound is so worthless against the Euro.

Armagedon:
Just a shame the pound is so worthless against the Euro.

Which just shows how strong the German economy is compared to the British one considering that it’s only the German economy that’s keeping the Euro afloat. :smiling_imp:

When you see a post mentioning germany, you know that you don’t need to look and see who posted it :smiley:

I am sure you might share my opinion Carryfast I think when the Gemans wake up Merkel might find her self strung up from a tree in some Berlin strasse.

del949:
When you see a post mentioning germany, you know that you don’t need to look and see who posted it :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKp96Fkuor0

:laughing: :laughing:

Armagedon:
I am sure you might share my opinion Carryfast I think when the Gemans wake up Merkel might find her self strung up from a tree in some Berlin strasse.

Unter den Linden might be quite suitable :smiley: :smiley:

Couldn’t think of the damned tree Sir+…well done…sure she will hang well she’s heavy enough.

I wouldn’t fancy trying to lift the ■■■■■!

Armagedon:
The French do follow the price of crude oil fairly accurately seems and although it does go up it normally soon comes down again.

The price of diesel has only started to go down in the last couple of weeks after a lot of moaning over here, and that’s mainly due to the fact that the presidential elections are just around the corner. As in the UK hauliers here aren’t happy either about the discrepancy in diesel costs and price per barrel but the days of mass strikes to protest about it are probably a thing of the past since the police threatened to withdraw the licence of anyone taking part :angry:

~ Craig

Craig you might agree…I think this is going to be a very long hot summer right across Europe…and I am not thinking about the weather!!!