French breathalyser?

I’m hearing on the radio that as of today car drivers have to carry a personal breathalyser. Does it apply to trucks as well ?. They say on the radio that there is a phase in period and that there will be no fines until November, is that correct ?.

it’s for all motor vehicles except motorcycles, or mopeds. not too sure on that one.
but lorry drivers have to have them. 2 of them, but you don’t have to use them. kind of pointless really. :unamused:

Yes it’s correct

One is required but it is advised you carry 2 incase you have used one en route. No fines to be levied until the 1st of Nov. Then the fine is only 11 to 15€ depending on who you consult/listen to.

Bought 2 NF approved items on Easy Bay for £5.50 delivered.

£1.20 each from Total garage in the french end of le chunnel.

5 euro for 2 at Steenvoorde, then got stopped by dounes at Dunkirk and asked if had them, they were very happy and let me on my way!!!

Look at the name on ebay then google it, and buy them direct off the makers, i cannot put the name on here as i will be told off.
£2.30 each in pack of 12
Get the nf ones not the uk / ireland ones
Ebay ones were sold out as was france this week

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Look at the name on ebay then google it, and buy them direct off the makers, i cannot put the name on here as i will be told off.
£2.30 each in pack of 12
Get the nf ones not the uk / ireland ones
Ebay ones were sold out as was france this week

You can buy 900 of them here, for only €0.96 per piece.

abecq.eu/ethylotest-chimique … par-900-EN

Contralco Website

contralco.fr/gb/Contralco_ethylotest.php

£5.99 for a packof 2 on P&O boats :imp:

I can remember the days when it was compulsory to have a bottle of Côtes du Rhône with your mid-day meal in France…

Harry Monk:
I can remember the days when it was compulsory to have a bottle of Côtes du Rhône with your mid-day meal in France…

The carraf ( toby please do correct me if it is spelt wrong but I can’t be bothered to check :wink: ) was usually brought to your table before the starter :smiley:

In Italy at all times of day and night, if you stopped on the services for a coffee you would regularly see drivers have a short of some spirit or other followed by an expresso

Lavaza coffee in Italy,and Seafredo in France,horrid ditch water,a milky coffee is made with just hot water. :smiling_imp:

Harry Monk:

or pay hommage to the wine fountain in various Routiers on the evening lol, bugger all wrong with your memory Harry lol

thay have been giving them away free on the train last week or so ,bit hit and miss wether the trolly dolly can be arsed to dish em out tho