french at it again

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7857435.stm

Its more newsworthy when the French actually do some work.

Theyre always on strike.

IIRC they wanted a 36hr working week not 48

lazy gits :wink:

The French have been living in a museum funded by the EEC for years .Long may they get away with it.

havin lived & travelled thru out of France, i for 1 believe they’ve got it right & we are the mugs, we should have taken a leaf out of their book long ago. :wink:

toowise:
Its more newsworthy when the French actually do some work.

Theyre always on strike.

IIRC they wanted a 36hr working week not 48

lazy gits :wink:

AFAIK They already have 35 hrs working week!

Good luck to the French and there strong unions !!!

ivor biggin:
havin lived & travelled thru out of France, i for 1 believe they’ve got it right & we are the mugs, we should have taken a leaf out of their book long ago. :wink:

We did. Then Thatcher sent in her thugs.

Yeah! Go on strike. Just the thing to boost the economy and tell the world what a good country we are to invest in.

Don’t you need to have work to strike from?

willie_mac:
Good luck to the French and there strong unions !!!

yes i agree at least they stick together instead of moaning about things & doing nothing about it.

it,s 0k they are french that is what they do, they will blame the americans for it. please dont come back and say it was the americans

Er it was the yanks

Of course we aint a soft touch they all STILL queue up at calais to come here cos they have heard how wonderfull we are

ivor biggin:

There is certainly more value and respect placed upon their HGV drivers.

Not so long back some bloke said we were gonna build a land fit for heroes.
Did I miss summat?

Ragnarok:

ivor biggin:

Chauffeures mon ami . . .Chauffeures.
France is a lovely country but its wasted on the French.

Englands a nice country too but the scots gave it too the eastern europeans. Did,nt they Mr Brown?

Suedehead:

Ragnarok:

ivor biggin:

Chauffeures mon ami . . .Chauffeures.
France is a lovely country but its wasted on the French.

sounds a lot like england :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lefkasman:
Englands a nice country too but the scots gave it too the eastern europeans. Did,nt they Mr Brown?

think you need to go back to the sixties to see who gave away your country and it was nothing to do with a scot and it wasnt eastern europeans who it was given to

Cliff Richards and the shadows never gave England away I,m not havin that!