Freightliner lifter's

just some reminders for those freightliner sufferers. :laughing:

That would be the Leeds Depot, cos Trafford park and Birmingham are complete dumps compared to that place :laughing: :laughing:

yes it is leeds and its a lot smaller than birmingham and trafford park. they actually recon they could fill 3 times over.

and i see the que is still a joke down there you set of lazzzy :blush: “merchant bankers”
and they say its not very busy unless you go down to leed f/liner then its a diffrent story :wink: :wink:

and jd :wink: your first photo one of knowels trucks shaaaaaaaame ON YOU!!!

quick guess on the second pic ? newall an wright??

leeds manchester and garston are all dumps… you must have to be bone idle to work from freightliner… i dont know which is worst out of leeds and manchester :smiley: :smiley:

i would say at a push and i mean a push manchester has the better edge over leeds,

i think ure wright globby them in leed are in another world… and the lad on the empty park!!! need i say any more :smiley:

so jody i take it you not keen then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i will have to tkae more pictures for you then. :wink:

nothin up with the pics mate… its just the people who work there :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jody1980:
nothin up with the pics mate… its just the people who work there :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you took the words right out of my mouth there jody, :wink:

In this job its not the driving that gets you down, its the ■■■■■ at either end!

mark h your right second pic is NWT not me though. Never thought of putting F/L pics on here I’ve got a few

knight:
mark h your right second pic is NWT not me though. Never thought of putting F/L pics on here I’ve got a few

no knight, its just JD is happy to be back at PANTYLINER now thats all :laughing: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , he thought they would never have him back, think he is still in shock :blush: :blush: :blush:

globby 480:

knight:

no knight, its just JD is happy to be back at PANTYLINER now thats all :laughing: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , he thought they would never have him back, think he is still in shock :blush: :blush: :blush:

aint that a fact :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ooh i dont know :wink: alex :wink: