freightliner doncaster

Hello all, tomorrow morning I’ve got to pick up a box at freightliner doncaster, I’ve had it explained to me briefly but left more confused than when I started. Could anyone advise me what the process is? I’d very much appreciate it! Thanks.

i havent been for a good while but basically you que up to get to the window and book in, then you run down one side of the railway till you get to the end, cross the tracks and start coming back up the other side and this is where you get the box on, then carry on round the end of the railway line back to the gatehouse. its just a big one way system so you cant really get lost, as i say its been a while but i hate container terminals with a passion and i thought it was very easy to navigate round

take a look on satellite view on google and you will see what a simple layout it really is

Disregarding the duplicate post, after that explanation and looking at it on satellite it makes a lot more sense. I can see how the patchy advice could apply here now. The only solid advice I was given was that there were 4 blocks going D to A. Past that and it no sense! :laughing:
Thanks very much :slight_smile:

no problem, i think i,ve been in there about 5 times and dont recall being there longer than 30 minutes, even when there was a few in front of me

They give u a layout of the yard when you book in.